1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Bloods

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Darkmatt3r, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Hi I'm getting my bloods done for the first time on Monday and I don't really know what I'm looking for, I understand everyone is different but is there a guide to how they should look? and is there a best time to have them done?
    I'm currently on 600mg enth and 300mg of deca split in to 2 jabs per week so I will be doing 300 test and 150 deca that morning.

Cheers
    R

2. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Forgot to say I'm full of cold should I wait until I feel better, or will it make no difference?

3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

It depends what you are specifically testing for
    If you're on cycle then don't expect things to be in range
    It would have been ideal to have tested pre cycle to know your baseline markers as you have nothing to compare to and won't actually know how your body is reacting
    Having a cold will likely elevate your white blood cell count if you get that tested, no big deal as that's what should happen

4. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Yeah, I agree, I should have had them done in the first place, it would have saved me a lot of anguish as I've not had the best time, I did speak about it in another thread. Coming from trt I'm 99% sure the first vail of test I used was duff, the second things started to get better but almost had a breakdown comming upto the end of my third bottle (all different labs) I'm starting to see some gains but strength isn't getting any better, I'm only about 3 weeks in on the deca.
    I want to check the gear is all good and everything looks as it should, and if there is anything I need to be doing.

KETONES likes this.
  5. KETONES

KETONES

what labs are you running currently?

so much bunk gear doing the rounds at the moment, its unreal

6. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

The test I'm on now is pharmaqo and checks out on their site the deca is viking pharmaceutical or something like that think its Thai.

7. KETONES

KETONES

so if it checks out on their own site, that doesn't mean shit unfortunately. They simply make a properly dosed batch, send it off to be checked, post the great results and then make some shit batches if they fancy. all ugls occasionally make bad batches

only way to know if gear is dosed properly is bloods

are you going to use medichecks, optimale, or another testing service?

8. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Yeah I appreciate that, the first bottle I used that I'm certain was crap was a different lab though.

It's a medicheck sport hormone test,

KETONES likes this.
  9. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

What would you expect to see on the results looking at the dose I'm on?

10. KETONES

KETONES

well, medichecks test ceiling stops at 52nmol, so it should say "above 52" which is your general way of knowing test levels are pretty high

anything below 52 is obviously an indicator your gear is shite

E2 levels should be in range if you've nailed your AI dose

E2 should be around 40 - 80 ideally, but you can tweak this if its too high

Darkmatt3r likes this.
  11. Simon90

Simon90 Moderator

What makes you think the gear is shit?

12. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Why would they stop at 52nmol? Surely can't get a great indication on that. What should it actually be at that kind of dose?

13. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

I don't necessarily think it's shite, I think the first bottle I used was though! That said my labido and strength are not where I expected them to be. Also because the first one was bad I'm cycling a lot longer than I first intended so
    I just want to check for my own piece of mind that everything is ok. As said before I should have had them done to start with but it's a bit of a learning curve.

14. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Post your bloods and we can help you

pooley1810 likes this.
  15. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Ketones I’m full of gear, I’m a heavyweight boxer, MMA fighter, ex military man, ex convict, I can tell you stories that would make you cry. I’ve had some booze tonight and it’s Saturday and I’m hard as fuck. Can we make an arrangement to have a fight one weekend at a service station on YouTube ? What’s your threshold on the winner takes all ???? And I want steroids in there too but only pharma grade examined by myself and I want you to keep off all forums when I tell you to stay off because I will beat you because I’m harder than your average man in the UK.