1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Bloods

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Darkmatt3r, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

I will

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

This is definitely the best way to do this
    We don't know what you're testing or what you started at
    Post them up when you get the results and you'll get some helpful advice

Tronic and Darkmatt3r like this.
  3. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Why do I feel like I'm going to get the piss ripped out of me :rofl:

4. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Absolutely not going to take the loss mate only the smart arses will. However if your using medichecks it’s not good for a blast dose if your over 500 mg as their testosterone only goes to 152 nmol however if your on 600 mg it will be fine and let’s trust the lab. However if your results are under 152 nmol then something is wrong but if your going to finger prick yourself don’t even bother.

5. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Thanks man, I'm getting them done properly not finger prick, is there better time to go? Normally on a Monday I'd get up eat take the bairn to school have my jab and go to the gym, am I better going to the hospital before or after the gym and do I need to give it time after my jab before getting the bloods, or will it not make any difference? I've heard of people going fasted before etc

6. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Ketone said medichecks only went upto 52nmol is it actually 152 then?

7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Training in the days leading up to your test can elevate kidney and liver markers
    If you didn't train over the weekend and waited till after your bloods on Monday, this should give a better reflection of what's going on

8. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Not at all

9. Paolo Cobelli

Paolo Cobelli Full Member

I'm curious how you taking the blood? Your using medichecks but having blood taken in the hospital form a vain? I'v seen this combo on here before but never asked how it works. So how does that work?! How do you get a hospital to take blood these days without weeks of back and forth jumping through your doctors hoops first? What's wrong with a finger prick test? Blood is blood right?

10. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Yes from a Vain the path lab at the hospital was one oth the options another was superdrug, the path lab at my hospital is appointment free so you just go in take a ticket and wait your turn. You have to pay medichecks an extra £30 to have a proper blood test done. Which I presume they pay the hospital.

11. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You pay for the service

12. Paolo Cobelli

Paolo Cobelli Full Member

I see, I'll look into that. And it's free in superdrug or the hospital? I'm sure I asked my local superdrugs about taking blood a while back and they looked at me like I was crazy. Which I am, but they don't know that.

I use "Forth" for my blood tests. I'm curious to know what a £30 blood test with Medichecks tests for as Forth is £75 for a full male hormone test.

13. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Due to my shifts I need to train tomorrow, but can obviously wait until after on Monday, Do I need to give it any time after doing my gear before I go or is it fine to go straight for it?

14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

He didn't say the test was 30
    Its 30 extra to get your blood drawn professionally

15. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

You pay for water test you decide to go for and then it's an extra £30 on top for the professional service