1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

First Time Bloods

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Darkmatt3r, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Paolo Cobelli

Paolo Cobelli Full Member

Right, got ya

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Tbh, there's no point in guessing what your bloods may or not say
    Just bare in mind a few things
    Training the day before could give abnormal results
    Where you are on cycle will dictate where your hormone levels are
    Very important to make sure you are well hydrated, dehydration can also skew results, start getting enough fluid in the day before

Darkmatt3r likes this.
  3. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Hi sorry for the late update, I had to put the test off a couple of weeks. I've got my results back. My kidney and liver are in red but that seems to be in keeping with comming of night shift and training the morning I had the test.

My test levels are 520nmol (not sure where 152/ 52 medicheck limit came from!
    Worryingly my oestradiol level is at 395pmol
    What is the best way to reduce this? I've been taking 10mg of aromasin every other day, which is clearly doing nothing. I have about 4 weeks left on this blast then will be cruising for a couple of months before starting again.

4. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Oh yeah forgot to ask but my creatine kinase is way high too at 866 what is this, is it something I need to worry about?

5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Its not usually something to worry about for someone who weight trains
    Its a sign of higher protein diet, muscle breakdown from training, higher muscle mass and actual use of creatine
    If you're concerned then you'll have to live a 'normal' lifestyle for a few weeks and see if it comes down
    I've actually done this in the past and it works

6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

You're AI may be bunk, is it pharma grade?
    You could try Arimidex, start at 0.5mg every other day

7. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

At least you know your test is decent

Darkmatt3r likes this.
  8. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

Thanks it's not something that concerns me, I just wasn't sure whether it should, you know. I don't really take creatine, just in the odd pre workout.

9. Darkmatt3r

Darkmatt3r Full Member

I don't think so, it has nice holograms on the bottle though :rofl:
    I wouldn't know where to cop pharma grade, I'll have a scan about as I obviously need to get some quickly.

Yeah that is a relief would you say those levels look about right for 600mg test and 300 or so deca?