1. While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.
    Dismiss Notice

Foamy Piss?

Discussion in 'Injuries, Health & Personal Care' started by Simon90, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

I started back after lockdown but tbf I have just increased the volume by a fair bit so that’s a valid thought!

2. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

high level of protein in piss.

thats what I've always understood.

or stand closer to the pan.

3. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Drink a shit load more water and see if it flushes through. If you had kidney or liver dysfunction then it would flag on bloods. If you're not on 17aa then I'd assume it was training related if youre otherwise healthy

4. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Plenty O'Toole Top Contributor

The force of excretion of the first piss of the day can cause bubbles/foaming.

Could also be protein, semen if you had a shag since your last piss, a UTI, or plain old phaggotry amongst many other things

5. Simon90

Simon90 Full Member

So for anyone interested I’ve done a little experiment....I’ve pissed slowly down the side of the bowl and no bubbles!
    it appears @phani tikkala takes the biscuit and seems it’s the force that was the cause of foam

godsgifttoearth likes this.
  6. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Pour washing up liquid into a full sink and you’ll not get bubbles either

phani tikkala likes this.