1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Follistatin 344/315 Opinions

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Blackeyez, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

Hi guys! Any opinions on the above?
    Any online sources? Thank you

2. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Since no one is responding with personal experience I will just toss out there Derek from more plates more dates claimed that online follistatin is almost always fake.

Yk11 is a real way to go about it the same way with other effects as well look it up and see.

Take this info as you wish. I know second hand info is frowned on here but Derek is more trustworthy than "my bro at the gym said". Lol.

Blackeyez likes this.
  3. Blackeyez

Blackeyez Full Member

I am a big supporter of MPMD so I have to agree with you. Now the question is, are there any reputable SARM sources which sell YK11? I'm willing to give it a try

4. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

I think most sources are reliable but they like to mix cheaper sarms with the actual one on the bottle.

They did a study and 60% of the 20 bottles they ordered had multiple sarms, 30% didn't have the main ingredient at all so proceed with caution.