Football 2019/20 Thread

Relegation Odds

After 36 games.

1/5 AV 31pts Arse at home and West Ham away. Prediction : 32pts, relegated.
1/3 Bournemouth 31pts Southampton at home and Everton away. Prediction : 32pts, relegated.
5/4 Watford 34pts Man City at home and Arsenal away. Prediction : 34pts, safe.

The cushion which Watford have may be enough to keep them safe. Three poor teams who will not accrue many points over next two games.

The bees are on a run aren’t they. Win and a draw now will see them up ahead of WB. Be a massive boost with the new stadium opening next season.

Went away to Brentford in January class weekend spent all day in the pubs around the ground be good to see them go up in the new stadium.

I drove past the new stadium looks very space age mind [emoji23]

Don’t see all the hype about them all sky sports all my FB going on about Leeds Fuckkng hate the scum no other club would of got this hype by going up they think they’re something special.
Very bitter down the bottom of the table it seems :laugh:

Reactions: JB
Don’t see all the hype about them all sky sports all my FB going on about Leeds Fuckkng hate the scum no other club would of got this hype by going up they think they’re something special.

Disgusting club with scummy fans arnt they, been to ellend road a couple times, absolute shithole

Reactions: JB
Relegation Odds

After 36 games.

1/5 AV 31pts Arse at home and West Ham away. Prediction : 32pts, relegated.
1/3 Bournemouth 31pts Southampton at home and Everton away. Prediction : 32pts, relegated.
5/4 Watford 34pts Man City at home and Arsenal away. Prediction : 34pts, safe.

The cushion which Watford have may be enough to keep them safe. Three poor teams who will not accrue many points over next two games.

Will go down to the last game, i dont see watford getting a single point from their 2 games, but then i dont see us getting 3 either. If man city beat watford by 4 goals then we would have a bettet GD, could come down to that

Back