Forum Fight - National Squads On Page 1 And Page 2

TinyTim

Timothy Sprague-Dawley
Top Contributor
Cagefighting ring.
Anyone on here can have a go.
Poster vs poster.
When all is said and done, the crushed bodies of unworthy foes are piled deep and high, who would emerge as the victor?

Who is TM's hardest man?
And why.

Who wouldn't get in the ring?

Who has fast hands but a glass jaw?

Who would fill their nappy?

Let the fun, bants and butthurt commence.

:D

who wants to take a leg-check from me? :D
I have a good jaw but i'm shite at stand up...always was... much better when i was 13 stone and i prefered a BJJ/GnP orientated style. I say i could beat a 11 year old up in a Maccy D no troubles :D

Always could take a dig when younger, also put a few out with one punch which is luck of the draw as anyone can knock someone out.

But as for cage or boxing I would get my arse handed to me, stamina and movement would be terrible plus I hate anyone touching my neck so if someone choked me I would either cry or go nuts lol.

Would not do a contact fight sport as I had operation for deviated septum and like my nose, plus a medical would fail me due to a fractured skull courtesy of a becks bottle which wouldn't smash. lol

I have a Thai boxing and karate background.

but with my fairy phaggot groin strain i would just sit in the crowd cheering whoever was in there on
emoji23.png

Id love a few rounds with Rhonda though. fuk me she is some bit of gear.

who wants to take a leg-check from me? :D
I have a good jaw but i'm shite at stand up...always was... much better when i was 13 stone and i prefered a BJJ/GnP orientated style. I say i could beat a 11 year old up in a Maccy D no troubles :D

I had you in mind as one of the stand outs for the England crew in this event tbf.
Not sure how the hernia would stand up though, so might have to revise the odds.

Wasn't @scott64 Thai boxer or something at high level?? I assume he could kick ass and is used to taking a punch.

I did ju jitsu years back and some kick boxing but more for fitness than anything. Street or cage fight just sounds like a lot of CV based stuff and such hard work. Exhausted just thinking about it

Back