Freedom of speech

Thats racist

Top Contributor
Just a quick question so I understand what the rules are

if a person is banned or walks away are we not allowed to make threads about them or post in their journals ?

or talk about them in general?

closed thread.JPG

It was decided by the mods that when a member is banned instead of having discussions about why and the ins and outs we would post them to the banned members thread. This was so that it prevents 'Why was x banned'. Also when a user gets banned, more often than not there's reasons beyond what most members will see. So by posting the details in the banned members thread it's transparent and prevents these sorts of threads (which are often full of negativity because members aren't aware of the full circumstances) from occurring.

If you're referring to Viktor's thread then it was closed because it was a journal and he's voluntarily decided not to participate on the forum so it seemed pointless it staying open. Also, although the journal may have been entertaining, it was more chit-chat than serious discussion anyway so didn't make sense for it be bumped to the top of the section over and over. But of course you may talk about banned members, just often turns very negative if there's a full thread about it.

Come on @Willis don't make me out to a big (small :D) bad guy, I'm only trying to do what's best for the forum and I'm a big believer in freedom of speech. Remember the saga with the company who must not be named, nearly got taken to court over fighting for that!

His journal was probably one of the most popular on the site

now I know how the people living in Zimbabwe feel

who is wiLlis

you walked into the funeral and turned off the lights

Viktors got his hand up Willis' arse working him like a puppet :D

Yes......"hand".....:whistling:

P.S. I do actually like "V" and will miss his posts....not his journal posts because those were just silly:D but he has great knowledge on a variety of topics and he gives his opinion in a clear cut no nonsense kind of way.

I just don't know why people make a big deal of leaving a board, not to say that he did as I never saw what is being referred to, but if you leave just leave, don't post anymore, no need to make a song and dance about it

Back