Full Body Mot

Harry_ss

hey,

Want to get my body checked out to make sure I'm in full working order. I've never done this before and havnt been to a doctors for touching a decade so I think it's probably overdue.

I want to get everything checked out from cholesterol to blood sugar levels to test levels etc - basically a full MOT of my body.

Looking to have kids soon too so I would like to make sure the relevant levels in my body (sperm,test etc) are all okay for that.

Also soon I'm starting peptides/t3/maybe some aas too, so before starting I would like to get all the relevant levels in my body checked out so I can compare to afterwards.

I've no idea the best way to get this done - can I just go to the GP and ask to get bloods done or do you have to do it private ?

Also would one blood test check out all of the above or would I have to have different tests?

Thanks in advance
Harry

I've just done a medicheck blood test. Really rate their service

Sent bloods back on Thursday and received email with results Friday afternoon

So I guess essentially I want 2 separate tests - a blood test and a sperm count test.

Would them 2 tests cover everything or is there anything else as well?

@CJ how much did the medicheck check up cost you and did it cover everything?

Thanks

So I guess essentially I want 2 separate tests - a blood test and a sperm count test.

Would them 2 tests cover everything or is there anything else as well?

@CJ how much did the medicheck check up cost you and did it cover everything?

Thanks
They vary mate but actually look at what they test for. Also if you wanted 1 blood test that say didnt include testosterone or whatever, phone them up and they will give you a bespoke price.

Very good service ime

Does anyone know if its possible to get this stuff checked via gp on NHS or does it have to be private?

119 for quite a comprehensive set of blood work

Here's what I got for the 119 service

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1485711238.469699.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1485711257.199815.jpg

ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1485711276.128790.jpg

The left hand side value is my actual result, a star next to it indicates that it's out of the 'normal' range (shown on the right hand side)

Looks very comprehensive mate - I can't think of anything else that someone would want checking from bloods tbh...

@CJ Had u just come off cycle mate or? Asking obv cus of the test levels.

Yeah you got it mate

I came of everything for 10 weeks and didn't even cruise, just so I could get some blood work done

HGB was my biggest concern but I've since given blood which should have brought it down

I'll get a set of bloods done mid cycle just to keep an eye on it

Yeah you got it mate

I came of everything for 10 weeks and didn't even cruise, just so I could get some blood work done

HGB was my biggest concern but I've since given blood which should have brought it down

Makes sense mate, you looked at anything to improve the cholesterol too?

Yeah you got it mate

What about cholesterol mate? I know nothing about it.... look's a bit out of whack?

High cholesterol is in the family but yes I've taken a few steps to improve Gents

Sorry to intrude chap, wasn't meaning to come across preachy.

Need to get mine looked at tbf keep putting it off.

Back