Gathering Interest: 1 Day Fortitude Training Camp In Grimsby...

Discussion in 'Fortitude Training' started by Scott Stevenson, Mar 16, 2016.

?

Would you attend a 1 day Fortitude Training camp in Grimsby (on a weekend)?

1. 100% I can make pretty much any weekend

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Very Sure I'd need at least a month's notice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Very interested (50% sure), but will have to check my finances

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Sounds great, but the price is too high

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Only if there are topless dancers on either side of Scott to keep me awake when he gets all sciencey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

https://www.facebook.com/mtofton/po...id=10153632952822561&notif_t=mentions_comment

Here's the gym owned by Matt Tofton:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Complete Physique Gym/@53.5738212,-0.0780231,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x5d515358669cd9c9

Matt's gathering interest now so anyone who thinks they could make it for a 1 day affair (on a weekend), please feel free to post here / respond to the poll. We've not set any dates yet.

Here is Matt's Post to Facebook:

"We have an amazing opportunity at Complete Physique Gym Grimsby to welcome Dr Scott Stevenson and host one of his Fortitude Training muscle camps.

The camp will last a full day.

The morning will be classroom based. Learning all about the science of hypertrophy and how to implement fortitude training.

The afternoon will be gym based. Being taken through the training system. Loading sets. Pump sets and muscle rounds.

Fortitude is the best training system i have ever used. And there are a lot of guys using it, enjoying it and reaping the rewards.

The dates are currently not confirmed and we are just gauging interest. The price for the full day (classroom and gym) will be £250 and is limited to 12 spaces only. The seminar/classroom portion can be attended alone for £150 and we have enough space to accommodate for 25 people. Please share and let me know of your interest. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from one of the best brains in bodybuilding."

ADD: This COMES WITH ATTENDING THE CAMP:

---Full Day Camp Attendees get a FREE copy of the Fortitude Training™ Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer ($149 value).
    ---Lecture Only Attendees will be provided with a $100 Discount Code towards the Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer ($149 value).

-Scott

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    RACK likes this.

2. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

FYI, there is a Premier Inn <2 mi. from the gym. Rooms start at about £40 / night. :)

3. A1243R

A1243R Top Contributor

Definetely interested Scott. It would be an expensive do for me though. £250 for the ticket and then easily £60 quid to get there + probably staying over so i'd just have to see nearer to the time buddy.

Scott Stevenson likes this.
  4. HugoTeamFA

HugoTeamFA Competitor

As I said on Facebook I'm definitely keen, are you looking to do a mini tour? Just thinking I could get a venue for the south coast rather than all the way up north

5. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Thanks for the feedback! Still a feeling out process to some degree, so this helps. :)

-S

A1243R likes this.
  6. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Was considering the tour idea, but b/c most places seem to be limited to weekends, I'd be over there a bit longer than I'd want. (Now, if someone wants to fly me in with my three dogs... I'll stay for a long while!!! :) :) :) )

I don't want to say just yet, but the two other most likely spots are more southern (and central). :)

Any more locations you can secure, the better. I could do two of them over a weekend if that works. (Some places just like to have something kind of exclusive, I'm finding, i.e., they're not as interested if another local place is offering the same event essentially.)

-S

Fatbrah and HugoTeamFA like this.
  7. A1243R

A1243R Top Contributor

One thing that would probably be good is if you were to offer some free info to take way... ie the Ebook of Fortitude training (maybe a printed copy) or a couple of sample workouts.

8. Jared

Jared Full Member

Too far away mate. When you factor the commute into things, time and costs spiral... Just a thought but if you are here anyway, would it not be worth you doing a few in different parts of country?

9. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

I'll do you even better than that. (Matt forgot to include this in the FB post).

How about ~8 weeks of workouts. :)

ADD: This COMES WITH ATTENDING THE CAMP:

---Full Day Camp Attendees get a FREE copy of the Fortitude Training™ Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer ($149 value).
    ---Lecture Only Attendees will be provided with a $100 Discount Code towards the Virgin Voyage Daily Trainer ($149 value).

The Daily Trainer comes with a free copy of the book, actually. :) :) :)

(Not doing printed copies of the book yet, but that may happen in the future, for sure. Would have to go through amazon, most likely, and I probably will do that for another project that's under construction, so setting those two up at the same time would make sense and be easier.)

-S

A1243R likes this.
  10. A1243R

A1243R Top Contributor

See that probably makes it a lot more appealing IMO. Makes it cheaper in a sense!

11. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

For sure.

Someone who wants to give it a go from scratch would sign up, get the book and the trainer and be off n' rolling with the training long before they get to the camp, making the camp even more educational. (I noticed that the two guys at my camp here in the US who had been doing FT were getting more out of the Lecture, etc. as they could ask more advanced and fine tuned questions. :) )

-S

12. Scott Stevenson

Scott Stevenson

Yeah, that was the thought initially. Check my response below. :)

-S

Jared likes this.
  13. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    If I can get details of the date a few weeks ahead of schedule then I'll book a day off work. For £250 I'm in mate.

Scott Stevenson and A1243R like this.
  14. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

2 things

Grimsby is a shit hole

It's no where near anywhere

You'd be better of somewhere in the Midlands at least it opens up more for people down south and north

Saying that with only 12 places tho am sure you'll fill them

Mr mac, Fatbrah, Lonerism and 2 others like this.
  15. HugoTeamFA

HugoTeamFA Competitor

True... ideally Birmingham and Cardiff for business reasons..

Ultimate Fitness would def want a seminar.. possible mas body in Middlesborough

Look at the tour aceto took