Gatherings Of 6 Or More Illegal From Monday ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mr mac, Sep 8, 2020.

1. JB

JB Top Contributor

Eldest lad 13 full of cold got sent home from school yesterday been told to go and get him tested.

And for me & his mam and brother to stay isolated until proven test is clear.
    Got test today 100 miles away

Youngest lad 10 obvs didn’t go to school today because of reason above well now we’ve had a call from him school Saying a fellow pupil has been tested positive and the whole school class has to go isolating till next Tuesday.

It’s a fucking joke. The gov website is a pack of shite keeps on throwing you back when you get so far so this afternoon I’m travelling from boro to Blackburn for 3 tests as going to get tested myself as well.

jj1981 likes this.
  2. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Nightmare mate

JB likes this.
  3. Joe1870

Joe1870 Full Member

F
    Fookin ellllll!

Imagine when we’re in the full swing of cold/flu winter season! Going to be a fucking disaster.

JB likes this.
  4. JB

JB Top Contributor

The testing is all done quite swiftly very professional I must add basically done me & eldest lad from inside the car through the window I did 3 lots as they asked if they could do some research samples so I agreed they done my eldest lad 13 as well.

Youngest I had to do myself under instructions but pretty simple.

Doesn’t hurt but it tickles like fuck 10 secs of throat tickling then 10 secs of nasal tickling still makes your eyes weep through been ticklish

5. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

I wouldn’t go a 100 mile to get a test. If work sent me home I’d just wait until local one has space. My argument being I was happy to come in to work feeling shitty but you said I couldn’t.

6. JB

JB Top Contributor

I don’t get paid if I don’t work so I need to go back I have no symptoms but can’t work as both my lads have but if I was a school kid like my lads are yes I’d be happy staying off as they are buzzing more days on the Xbox in there eyes