well I know where I get shit from, my mothers wonder woman :lol:

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 262
View attachment 22594

Most say both my kids look exactly like me but I can't see it lol

Posted using TMuscle App
The boy on your lap looks very much like you, I can't see the smaller ones face fully.
I have found when kids are mixed a white person will say the child looks like the black parent and a black person will say the child looks like the white parent.
Happens for me 9 times out of 10 anyhow.Strange.
My eldest daughter is her mothers double but very light skinned and my son darker but looks like me.
Youngest a mixture of the 2 of us.

The boy on your lap looks very much like you, I can't see the smaller ones face fully.
I have found when kids are mixed a white person will say the child looks like the black parent and a black person will say the child looks like the white parent.
Happens for me 9 times out of 10 anyhow.Strange.
My eldest daughter is her mothers double but very light skinned and my son darker but looks like me.
Youngest a mixture of the 2 of us.
ImageUploadedByT-Muscle1379345939.245859.jpg

I don't think either of them look like there mum at all like I say most think there all me

Posted using TMuscle App

I get my height from my Mam. She is only 4ft 10. My Dad is 5ft 11. I managed to reach 5ft 7 which is short but could've been worse, my brother is only 5ft 5. Both my parents have broad shoulders and biggish frames so we all got them too. I seem to have good genes for muscle building so I can't complain

Posted using TMuscle App

Back