1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Genotropin Pen 36 Iu By Pfizer

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by huntingground, Sep 4, 2020.

1. huntingground

huntingground Kenstradamus Competitor

Chaps, I have been offered some of these at a reasonable price but, as you know, they are heavily faked. What do I need to look for to guarantee authenticity?

2. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Whack a pic up ken la

3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

GH is the cherry on the icing on the cake
    If you dont have all other bases covered its gonna be pointless
    Ie
    If you train like a phag, eat like a 9 year old, have no discipline, the will power of a fat guy in Gregg's and cant sleep then I wouldn't bother

4. huntingground

Fook me, this sounds like the gear for me. I'd get too big too quick though so will swerve it. I'm continually having to throttle my body (low drugs/food etc) so will have to continue on this path.

Proteinbrah, Mr mac and pooley1810 like this.
  5. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

When I read this I could instantly hear in Ken’s head. Yep GH sounds perfect for me.

phani tikkala and huntingground like this.
  6. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

is it worth risking it?

if you want pharma id say try and source some Ansomone.

7. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Ansomone is 1/3-2/3 of the cost too.
    Like 2 quid an iu, Pfizer is nearly 4 per iu. I know otc it costs about 2 per iu tho.

8. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

yeah Pfizer, legit Pfizer, isnt worth the price tag.

TBH i know some Pro's that just use generic, Hygetropins, as theres too much fake pharma gh out there, and the strong of a some generic gh isnt far off pharma, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

suppose its all about what you can source and how much $ you have available. If money was no object id be buying Ansomone direct from them, like people do.

9. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I would nail diet and training 100% and do that consistently for many months/years

Only then would I consider spending the money for GH

I’ve heard pros like Hollingshead and Sandoe say it’s the final 2% on top once everything else is nailed on

10. huntingground

Just to be clear, I was helping the lad out regarding the authenticity of the product.

The pharma GH is too expensive for me, I already have decent generic.

Of course, using any drugs is a personal choice. I have seen people state that you shouldn't use AAS unless competing. Everyone should do as they see fit.

Sjundea likes this.
  11. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Yeah I saw a video recently by generation iron, dorian was in it, can't remember who said it, might have been him, but basically said people who just train for fun should do so naturally.

Tbh I can see the argument, but then I see the flip side of it too and think I'm a grown up I can choose what I want to do.

Each to their own, know the risks.

huntingground likes this.
  12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I actually like Hgh. Do I need it, no. But I feel better for taking it when I do, and it is after all a life extension product when used in small doses.

If you can afford it, I see no reason not to. However, I wouldn't be saving money to use it, only if your disposable income allows you to buy it without a seconds thought. Couple of vials of test will build more muscle.

Proteinbrah and huntingground like this.
  13. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I heard it was 1.76%

Like @Sjundea ive used in the past and loved it. Was everything else on point at 100%? Probably not. did I feel it was worth while? Absolutely.

I’ve never felt, operated or looked as good previously or since

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

I agree with this.
    There is def a look that gh gives with say 6 months constant usage, you just can't get when not on it. Or maybe you can, I just haven't managed to find it.

Proteinbrah, G-G and huntingground like this.
  15. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’m not one to move on to the “next level” of something until I’m happy I’ve achieved everything on the bog standard stuff

You spend your money on what you want mate when u want. I was stating what I personally thought about the stuff regarding me taking it

huntingground likes this.