1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Genxtropin Hgh

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Raisin, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Here you go @Raisin here’s mine

3CCC607F-245A-4040-AA75-729B9742AE39.jpeg 303BBE63-1A48-45B8-BFCE-66929B75F3E8.jpeg E0627243-7D9B-4106-948C-1BD8C2EC2F6B.jpeg

2. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

3. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

4. mal

mal Top Contributor

I bought a couple of boxes a while ago i thought they were shit tbh..compared to hyge..mine were 140 purchases from poundland.
    Ide go to waitrose next time.

Proteinbrah, Scudd33 and Sjundea like this.
  5. Proteinbrah

Yeah the fridge is fine for hcg and hmg. Don’t need to freeze, but you can do if let’s say, you weren’t going to be using em before the expiry date (not that I think that matters too much)

You can freeze them before mixed, I think for up to 18-24 months. But only do this once as freezing/thawing repeatedly damages the peptide

Sjundea likes this.
  6. Proteinbrah

Mal comes in with the kidney shots :laugh:

That’s odd tbh mate, this is the first bad report I’ve read on them

What made you come to that conclusion pal?

mal likes this.
  7. mal

mal Top Contributor

I used gh quite a few years ago using hyge..i got all the sides you'd expect, but i was taking higher doses..and i bought many boxes 200iu and the 100s....now couple of year ago i heard about these in a local gym, they came along with the lab optimum biotec, which also has claer plastic boxes, so i assumed they were linked, this labs been rebranded lately and it comes with a similar packaged gh..anyway i tried two boxes and compared to previous experiences i felt nothing? Im prone as fvck to sides like...but i never got an igf blood test so cant be certain just off feel...i was doing 5iu a day maybe thats too low, the guy i got them from said do 2 5iu shots a day...thete should be no need if there potent like.

Proteinbrah likes this.
  8. mal

mal Top Contributor

FB_IMG_1609277156711.jpg
    These come with adephi research..im confident its the same set up, so you might see these soon.

9. Proteinbrah

I’m only using a vial per week myself mate, but I’m very sensitive to the side effects of GH

I don’t consider 5iu a low dose personally

Those gena pics above are the ones I mentioned in first page that are allegedly a copycat of the genx

mal likes this.
  10. Proteinbrah

pooley1810 and Sjundea like this.