1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Getropin, Neotropin Or?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Helga, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Helga

Helga

Can anyone recommend a good HGH that you take. Heard about Getropin and Neotropin. Neotropin know where to get and have few good recommendations, but would like to hear something from the real people who understand lots. Thank you.
    Also any advice on taking growth for a girl? Worth doing?

2. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Growth is a bit of a minefield. Fakes galore due to the amount of money to be made.

What do you intend to use it for would be my first question?

3. Eddie 1977

Eddie 1977 Top Contributor

Don't alot of women take growth GG .I know they hit the orals . Yeah that would be my question to pal .what reason for growith to get a better idea

4. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I wouldn't be 100% recon someone like @noel would have a better idea. Just trying to get a conversation started.

I know a couple on Var and a couple of others who have taken other stuff, but never known a lass on growth for asthetics

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  5. Eddie 1977

Yeah me too bro .there's a few that take var and a couple that use winny also in my gym but it's mostly fat burners and stuff of like that

G-G likes this.
  6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

In other posts she wants to take for fatloss.
    @G-G

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  7. Eddie 1977

Would that work sunny d .I wudve thought there's better alternatives for that

Sjundea likes this.
  8. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Oh fuck that! Cost to benefit ratio is just rediculously bad if you ask me.

If you've got money to burn then it would probably be better spent on a proper coach. cheaper too most likely.

Robbie, Sjundea and Eddie 1977 like this.
  9. Eddie 1977

Yeah that would be mad when there's loads of cheaper products designed for that

10. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

It can work yes (but not like a drastic loss) diet, cardio and yohimbine would be a better option and a fraction of price.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  11. Helga

Helga

Wanna lose some fat. Also, gain muscles.
    I'm about 62 kg now. Training hard with weights. Having 19% of fat. Would like to reduce it.

The contact I have is not fake for 100% as I know the person who brings it to the UK. It goes in the original box with Galo Gramm and special code you can check online. The price is £160 - don't know if it's cheap or expensive. (100IU box)

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  12. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

are you the new Nancy?

Robbie likes this.
  13. Eddie 1977

Can vouch for the yohibhime pal lol

14. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

yeah the C yohimbine is very good.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  15. Eddie 1977

Hi helga not preaching pal but to be honest i think there's better alternatives. Var is good for women to loose fat and build muscle and although not common I know a few women that run winny but not anywhere near mens cycles .it's just a thought ashe this maybe be more beneficial and cheaper too.