1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Getropin, Neotropin Or?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Helga, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

Anything with tropin on id avoid out of principle

Bigkiwi and Robbie like this.
  2. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Ever tried JJtropin? Can only be pinned in car parks
    with invisible insulin syringes

Bigkiwi, Eddie 1977 and G-G like this.
  3. The Cheese

The Cheese Top Contributor

A small prick.
    And so are the slin pins.

Eddie 1977 and Robbie like this.
  4. noel

noel Moderator

62kg isn't much for your height - 170cm is fairly tall for a lady ........depends on BF - you look pretty lean ish (just using the profile pic) ....
    depending on your age HGH may be useful - is it a miracle - not really.
    do women use it - well of course - its the business woman or Hollywood actors drug of choice (excluding recreationals)
    do competing athletes use it - yes at max of 2iu from what I have seen
    whats your reasoning....
    do you compete? is it just for some cosmetic reasons (you could go to a clinic and pay up easily for low dose GH as part of a beauty regime)
    you can get lean and look great with it for sure though..... diet and training - the old fashioned way will be far more effective
    if your in 30s or older then maybe some benefit.....but you can achieve some good results with healthy fat supplementation and also not over killing yourself in the gym - as that 'ages' you (if its cosmetic reasons)

you have also started a few threads now asking about who can sell you HGH ........... which is always a suspicious sign.......

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  5. noel

noel Moderator

I saw that on social media and cringed - a photo of him injecting in a car park .........the guy is a total twat

Bigkiwi and Eddie 1977 like this.
  6. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Did you notice the pin cap in his mouth but there's actually nothing in his hand though?

Eddie 1977 and Sjundea like this.
  7. noel

noel Moderator

I was too busy cringing... a pic of needles, preceeded with his gormless face in the car - unbelievable that people are asking him for advice...

Bigkiwi and Eddie 1977 like this.
  8. Helga

Helga

No, i dont compete, but ive started to train hard couple of years ago and who knows))) maybe will be competing one day)) wish i could!
    Why do you find it suspicious? Just wanted to hear the professional opinion from the people who use/used HGH from their personal experience. Also wanted to get more information about Neotropin, and compare it with other HGH people take, maybe buy a different one, as it is not very cheap, dont want just waste money... Just trying to collect information before making a decision
    THanks for your reply by the way ;)

9. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Then leave HGH alone, it will be a waste of a lot of cash you'd be better off spending elsewhere.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  10. nishpatel

nishpatel

Just stopped here I'll see what is good for burning fat?

11. Bigkiwi

Bigkiwi Full Member

Hi Helga
    I saw you were at around 19% BF
    There is so much you can do with diet, exercise, and introducing a fat burner to get this down to a much lower level first
    If you're set on using HGH at 19% BF ....well that's your decision
    I would be looking to get your BF% down to around ~10% first and then look at maybe HGH and other chemicals as phase 2 to head down below that 10%.
    There are some good fat burning supplements around that will get you down from 19% pretty quick
    At 19% IMO it would be a waste of money, and to be brutally fair you could be looking at other ways and putting in some hard work
    BK