1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Gh Or Peptides For Anti Aging

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Meerkat, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Full Member

Im gonna start running either ipam/mod grf or gh to help recover from a couple of long term injuries. I was thinking of knocking it on the head as soon as everything felt better but im really interested in the anti aging effects. Are they really that good for anti aging? Anyone whos run peptides/gh long term noticed that they look younger or seemed to age slower? Or had any "youre looking well/younger" comments?
    Would either 100mcg mod grf/100 mcg ipam 1 or 2 times per day or 2iu gh per day be enough for this?
    I reckon ive aged about 10 years since starting my own business last year through stress!

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

GH works for skin as it assists collagen....

2iu a day should help - depending on quality..... if its a generic id be tempted to run slightly higher ...1-2 for women...2-3 for men

Meerkat likes this.
  3. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Botox

Meerkat likes this.
  4. noel

noel Top Contributor

just get a younger bird

Meerkat likes this.
  5. Meerkat

Meerkat Full Member

Dat pete burns look!

You might be on to something there mate. My bird is a little older than the one before and ive aged a shit load!

6. Swole29

Swole29 Top Contributor

Mk677

7. Meerkat

Meerkat Full Member

How do you find the lethargy on this mate? Thats what puts me off of it