1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Grhp 2 + Cjc - Causing Low Sex Drive?

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Fortress, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Fortress

Fortress

Easy bros,

I'm new here but thought I would ask you guys for your expert opinion as I'm having some side effects from my peptide protocol. I'm taking Grhp 2 + CJC 1295 mod no dac 100mcgs of each twice daily. Since I've been taking it I've noticed a real hit to my libido and this has happened to me before. Definitely happens whenever I take this stuff.

I've don't some research and can see that these peptides should have no effect on my libido or HPTA. Is there any reason you can suggest why this might be happening?

It's definitely working as I'm experiencing typical side effects such as water retention, hunger pains and strength gains but this libido hit is quite concerning.

Fortress

2. Stoddy15

Stoddy15 Full Member

Maybe they have given you sermorelin instead which is quite common with peptides stores. you would get the all the benefits but also get an increase in prolactin.

Take 300mg P5P everyday which lowers the prolactin and that should resolve the issue

3. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Increased hunger is more associated with GHRP6 rather than GHRP2. I’ve used both and only got water retention and hunger from GHRP6 not 2.
    Never heard of anyone experiencing libido issues with either I’d be questioning the reliability of my source if I were you.

4. Fortress

Fortress

Thanks for the swift reply. I was concerned that it might be adulterated with a low dose of steroids, something that didn't convert to estrogen as my nipples are not sore. It may well be the case that it is not adulterated but they have simply sold me a different peptide and switched the labels. I know this type of thing is commonplace.

I think I will stop taking it and get hold of some P5P in case it is indeed, a prolactin issue related to sermorelin.