Gym Play List..... What's On Yours?

Redmachine

So what do people listen to whilst pumping iron?

Personally I'm a big metal fan

Share yours ......

Current favourite ....

Small selection

Skrillex make it bun dem
Tupac ghost
Tupac rear view
Guerillas sunshine
Ram jam black betty
Ice cube gangster rap made me do it
Ice cube snoop go to church
Sweet child of mine

So mix of rap hip hop dance rock

What ever is playin on the gym stereo.

Was great today as the young lad was on the desk so was good house music.
It's usually dance but can be rock sometimes

Gimme edm or deep house every time

Whatever coming out of the gym speakers music doesn't bother me when training as I just get on with it.

Listen to Funk'n Deep Podcast 035 - Dantiez Saunderson by dantiez saunderson #np on #SoundCloud
http://soundcloud.com/dantiezsaunderson/funkn-deep-podcast-035-dant
Probably listened to this mix about 45 times whilst training, don't know why just love the vibe and flow, most mixes I'll listen too once then forget about them but love this! Any one into house/techno give it a listen LOUD!!

How would it work on my phone mate? Usually when I've tried soundcloud when I like lock my screen it just stops playing, any ideas?

I'm a big house fan, my mates just announced a belter of a gig(he's a promoter) with Graeme park and mike Pickering from the old school street rave days.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 157
How would it work on my phone mate? Usually when I've tried soundcloud when I like lock my screen it just stops playing, any ideas?

I'm a big house fan, my mates just announced a belter of a gig(he's a promoter) with Graeme park and mike Pickering from the old school street rave days.
Been the hacienda nights at the royal Albert hall a few times mate, awesome nights! Have you got the soundcloud app? Mine plays when the phones locked or when browsing in the back ground etc, I'm on android, might be different on ios.

Back