1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Gyno Issue On Low Test And Tren

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by FlasK, Jul 12, 2020.

1. FlasK

FlasK

Hi guys, that’s my 3rd cycle that I’m using Tren. I’m running TRT dose Test E (200mg) with 50mg of Tren A ED, as well as T3, Clen and Anavar. My ancillaries are Arinidex 0.25 EOD, Nolva at 80mg ED and Dostinex 0.25mcg E3D.
    I’m having lumps and my nipples stay puffy and I hate it, they are also very sensitive. I ordered Raloxifene and hope that I can mitigate it. I’ve read that Nolva and Tren is not a good idea and that it might interfere with prolactin/ progestin levels. Is that bro science or it’s true and also do you think I should up the Arimidex. I want to stay low on it because my test is just the normal TRT dose and E2 has neuroprotective effect as well as it for what I know it sensitises the androgen receptor more and it makes Tren work way better.
    Every advice will be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

2. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

So your on 1mg arimidex pw
    560mg nolva pw

And you have puffy nipples etc? Id say your ancillarys are bunk

3. FlasK

FlasK

I’ve always had the small lumps behind the nipples it’s just that now they are more puffy and sensitive. My Arimidex, Nolvadex and Cabergoline are from the pharmacy since I live in Bulgaria and here you can buy them OTC so it’s not this the issue.

4. noreason

noreason Full Member

Are the lumps hard or soft?

5. FlasK

FlasK

Hard with size not bigger than a pea

6. noreason

noreason Full Member

looking at what you are already taking, which obviously isn’t working I would advise seeing a doctor.

from my limited knowledge if it is hard the gyno is
    fibrous and would likely need surgery to have it removed.

happy to be corrected by more knowledgeable folk on here.

@noel any advice Mate?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    FlasK likes this.
  7. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Could be wrong too but I'm also pretty sure once that hard lump forms then the only way to get rid is by surgery.

On the rare occasion I did start with signs of gyno (run much lower test now and don't run dbol or anadrol, they don't agree with me) I shit myself and nipped it in the bud by lowering my dosage and using nolva at 40mg per day till it was gone and back to normal, that did the trick.

8. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

It’ll be the tren I reckon, will go down when you stop it

Same used to happen to me on tren or nandrolone

9. Proteinbrah

Also 80mg nolvadex? Damn bro

10. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Its likely water retention causing the puffiness. Happens to me with test, tren when I use var too. Try dropping the var and see if it calms down

11. FlasK

FlasK

I’m actually planning to do the surgery I just want to do it in winter time not now. I really hope the Raloxifene can do something about this or at least to make it less sensitive. I’ve heard that a lot of guys “cured” gyno with it but I guess it’s for a newly developed gyno, which mine isn’t but I’ll still give it a shot. I’ll up the adex as well

12. Penguin'sreturn

Its weird I've never had that problem with tren. I keep test low and tren mod-high and no gyno issues, prolactin issues etc. Think that was because my oestrogen was low due to the low test. I always thought prolactin thrived on high oestrogen environment and to eliminate that I'd just jab 200-300mg test per week.
    All just anecdotal experience of course though others may be different.

13. Penguin'sreturn

I know this has gone on far too long I agree with @Sjundea but to close up as I'm a stubborn bastard hemp oil contains 0% THC. Not little amounts, not tiny amount that quality control will wave off and say 'oh go on, its 0.4% so fuck it we'll let that slide.' It's zero and these are facts-full Rafa Benitez mode.

huntingground likes this.
  14. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Oil from the hemp seed contains nothing other than nutrients
    Oil from the hemp plant contains CBD and naturally does not contain any more than 0.3% THC

Proteinbrah likes this.
  15. Proteinbrah

So turns out the resident stoner was talking some sense for once eh

huntingground likes this.