1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Gyno

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by HammerMan66, Aug 8, 2018.

1. HammerMan66

HammerMan66

Hi guys.

I’ve been taking 40MG a day of DBOL for a week now and Started an AI of .5MG ADEX EOD but my nipples feel stingy (not really itchy) and I feel like they’re a bit bigger than usual (they’re usually extremely small). Also when I squeeze under them (the skin area not the actual nipple) I feel little lumps but I’m not sure if they were there before my cycle cause never usually felt my nipples.

shall I continue with .5 ADEX or shall I add 20MG Nolva in a day too until it gets better or shall I continue Nolva throughout the cycle.

Please give your opinions on -
    How much / How often i should have my ADEX
    How much NOLVA to add
    How often to take the nolva and for how long

Thanks

2. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Stop being paranoid.

Got any pics?

Anybody with any decent experience you know who can assess the situation in person?

bertos and HammerMan66 like this.
  3. HammerMan66

HammerMan66

I’m trying not to think about it but when I feel a little sting it makes me worry!

I’ll try get some pics up later it doesn’t look too bad but compared to before cycle my nipples are a bit more inflamed.

And unfortunately I don’t have anyone to have a look :sad: which is why I came to you guys as I trust your judgement!

Thanks for reply