H G 2020 : B B Diary

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by huntingground, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Hope you don’t mind me asking but what sort of money are the alterations coming to? Reason I ask is that mrs has been going on about an extension and wants the glass lantern open plan. For nothing huge 8x2.5m flooring and everything looking at around 80k. My concern is that we don’t want to stay long term and so we won’t see the return on it.

huntingground likes this.
  2. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

Extension planned is 33k, 8m * 3m with 3m bifolds, 2 roof windows, undecorated of course. Planning on 40k with everything included.

I've spent a fair deal at the moment mate but I have done everything on the house.

My builder does work in Hitchin and he is trustworthy.

Why 80k? What the fook is a glass lantern open plan?

Proteinbrah likes this.
  3. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Too hot to train today ya mad cunt. I fucking near enough melted just talking the dogs out

4. huntingground

Another glorious evening in the garden gym, training partner turned up, latte with two sugars beforehand. Feeling a little tired tonight, fifth session on the bounce.

BP : 8*10. Some pain in right front felt but ignored it.
    Skullkrushers : 4*10.

Worked all day today!! May go on strike as only on 60% wages.

Footy training tomorrow in the rain and DIY Sunday. I may have a workout sometime too depending on how I feel.

5. huntingground

256lbs this morning, sleep has been improving every night from a sleep quality of 71% to 89%. What I find interesting is that weight has stayed the same (give or take a lb or two occasionally) and therefore I can possibly attribute the sleep issues to gear, which is the only factor which has been changing. What I also find interesting is that I was jabbing non-aromatising gear too (no Test etc) so my theory about aromatising gear causing the sleep issues may be bollocks.

It is great to be able to find out real live data on myself like this and to therefore try to project what to do going forward. I'll stay off everything in short term (until end of holiday August 17th) unless my sex drive disappears as I will then fire in a few TRT jabs. When I get back from holiday, I'll actively work with the new coach to bring down BW/BF% massively.

6. huntingground

My mate from Nortons, quite a famous Powerlifter, passed away yesterday. He was 76yo and had had cancer for a year. Genuinely one of the loveliest guys you could have met but he had a great innings and was still lifting until 6 months ago when he was sick from the chemo.

Here is a little piece about John.

https://www.idfpa.net/the-story-of-john-west

RIP mate.

ChrissyJ, JB, pooley1810 and 3 others like this.
  7. huntingground

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020 at 10:05 AM
    pooley1810 likes this.
  8. kennynana10

kennynana10

John was a good guy,whenever I was in Nortons on a Sunday he was always there deadlifting

9. huntingground

Agreed, great fella!!

Do I know you from there?

10. kennynana10

kennynana10

Whenever I'm back in the UK I train at Nortons, I think we have chatted before, a few years ago now.

11. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Too many storys! Some just when you'd done a big lift and could hardly make out what he was on about :lol:

He used to box professionally under alias(es) when he was in the armed forces he said (I can't remember the details) and had to sneak out off base to do so. Said for decent money too! He said you could get away with a lot more before everyone had internet and phones :rofl:

JB and huntingground like this.
  12. huntingground

Shite sleep last night (76%) so was struggling today. Body felt battered too. Hoping for delicious sleep tonight chaps.

Training partner turned up and we hit the garden gym, very blustery but nice and cool.

BP : 8 * 10-15.
    Skullkrushers : 4 * 15.

Just going through the motions. Still no gear until sleep sorted. I did barrel up 2ml Primo 100 yesterday and ended up not jabbing it.

I'm going to take some really bad pics in the garden tomorrow (after a load of food and drink) as the start pic for my transformation comp.

13. huntingground

Battling tiredness, lack of motivation, my own body (feeling battered). I'm feeling my age and the lack of AAS, I have to fight to get out into the gym and fight for every set and rep. Phaggotry.

Working solo in showery rain.

BOR : 10 * 10-15. Delicious.
    DB Preacher Curls : 4 * 10-15.

No enjoyment, just hard work.

Greedy Ben, Sjundea and pooley1810 like this.
  14. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Jab some test and get on with it ya fookin phaggot

huntingground and GhostOf2Can like this.
  15. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

So have you tried a trt dose of test only? Forgive the question if its been asked before, I've kept up with almost all of this post so long as I've been a member but I can't remember!