• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hair Loss On Cycle

200-4.gif

Take 250mg of sust twice a week. Once on Monday, once on Thursday. Testosterone enanthate is better though, it's slower release and you will get a steady level of test through out the week. Sust is a mixture of a few different time released testosterone designed to distribute a steady release but I'm not sure it actually does. I'v never used it so I can't comment, jus what iv heard.

Talk me through your current injection schedule and dosages in each pin.
Tuesday/Saturday suta/Deca 500/500 mix

Okay just so I'm 100% clear here. Your taking a mix of 500mg of deca and 500mg of sust in one injection and your taking that injection twice a week?

Fuck bro, there's no reason your loosing your hair!!! Your taking 2000mg of gear a week. That's like ifbb pro territory. Some don't even take that much.
I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here or attack you but you have not done enough research if your taking that much. I don't want to give you bad advice because your health is at risk here so hopefully someone will come along soon that is a little more clued up with the proper protocol for you to follow to tapper you down from that crazy amount of gear to literally a quarter, maximum.
Are you taking an AI? If so how much?
Because your going to grow full size women tits if your not.

Fuck bro, there's no reason your loosing your hair!!! Your taking 2000mg of gear a week. That's like ifbb pro territory. Some don't even take that much.
I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here or attack you but you have not done enough research if your taking that much. I don't want to give you bad advice because your health is at risk here so hopefully someone will come along soon that is a little more clued up with the proper protocol for you to follow to tapper you down from that crazy amount of gear to literally a quarter, maximum.
No mate , my chest looks good tho lean

So I will lower it to 250mg susta twice a week, I will take a week of first and then.

Yeah 250mg of sust per injection and take that injection twice a week. So if your sust is "sust 250" then take 1ml twice a week. If your sust is "sust 500" take 0.5 ml twice a week. Drop the Decca, that's over kill and you don't need it.

Yeah 250mg of sust per injection and take that injection twice a week. So if your sust is "sust 250" then take 1ml twice a week. If your sust is "sust 500" take 0.5 ml twice a week. Drop the Decca, that's over kill and you don't need it.
I will do that , thank u very much hopefully my hair gonna come back after lowering it.
Thanks, really appreciate it.

I will do that , thank u very much hopefully my hair gonna come back after lowering it.
Thanks, really appreciate it.

No worries bro. Do some more research though. Your playing with fire here and your down the rabbit hole now so best thing you can do it arm your self with knowledge becouse you can't just come of this shit, especially the amount your on. You need to do it properly or you'll fuck your self up.

And your very welcome mate. Take care

If you're predispositioned, who gives a fuck. Embrace it and be done with it and get fucking jacked, yo.

Shave it off take a big fat of deca and rub it in the scalp. Idk what advice you are seeking you can either drop the gear and do hair care measures or do the gear and do the same.

Back