1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Hair Loss On Cycle

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Vali, Mar 19, 2022.

1. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Ketaconazole shampoo helps delay mpb in milder cases but the only sure way would be to avoid androgens altogether and/or take finisteride/dutasteride.

2. Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott Full Member

You can't use gear and complain afterwards about the side effects. Either drop it or stick with it. But it seems you're genetically prone to hair loss by the sounds of it.

Big Balls likes this.
  3. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

Jayne are bald men sexy? If a guy has a good formed dome it's ok. Women love to kiss and massage my dome during love play
    :rofl:

Jayne Scott likes this.
  4. Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott Full Member

Lol...I don't mind a bald head *weird post this*

Big Balls likes this.
  5. Big Balls

Yeah good girl. I'm not totally bald but thinned out. Shave it. I mean I save lots of cash on hair cuts . Luckily I got a good shaped head .

6. Big Balls

I should add not due to drug usage so if I was like 20 I wouldn't use drugs which are known to maybe thin you out