1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Hair

Discussion in 'Supplements' started by The Viking, Oct 28, 2017.

1. The Viking

The Viking Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I wanted to ask advice re hair loss, i have done a few cycles and i am not a badly sod yet but i am slowly receeding. I have started going back slowly on the temple area, i tried rogaine for 2 months and it did jack shit.

Whats are peoples experiences with finsteride and dutasteride, and is nizoral helpful? I can source proscar is there any difference between that and dutasteride.

I used rogaine when i was off cycle and all it did was cause what seemed like more hair loss. I would wake up with 5-10 hairs on my pillow every morning and if i did owt that involved touching my hair 3-4 hairs would fall out.

Sorry if this has being asked before i just did not want to gate crash anyone else's post.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

This has been mentioned in a couple of very recent threads. But to summarise;

1. I use dutasteride it's worked wonders, no sexual sides.
    2. Rogaine needs to cause hairloss initially a shed (this is a sign it's working - Google you'll see this) as it's resetting the hair follicles to be back in the telegen phase (growing stage) not the dormant stage. The initial shed stops within a month.
    3. Nizoral shampoo is your friend. Dht inhibitor.

ldn_geordielad and Eddie 1977 like this.
  3. _cam

_cam Full Member

That's pretty interesting, would you say it can help regain lost hair? I shave all mine because I'm very thin on top but if that would thicken it up might be worth s go?

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Google nickypoos dutasteride story. It shows all you need to know. That's his username on a hairloss site. But yes if you use nizoral, rogaine and dutasteridr there's a good chance you'll regrow hair.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  5. The Viking

The Viking Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Will finsteride have the same effect as dutasteride, i will start again with the rogaine i have 3 things of the foam stuff.

Nizoral i will see if my local Sainsburies has it in it was 8 quid plus when i checked boots.

Eddie 1977 likes this.
  6. Swole29

Swole29 Top Contributor

I'm using Kirkland version of rogan 5% of chemical in it forgot the name

And nitrozol shampo been three weeks.will keep using n let u know

Eddie 1977 and doink like this.
  7. The Viking

The Viking Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Thats the stuff i have i have a thing of rogaine and two things left of kirkland minoxidil foam. I bought it from ebay and its identical to the stuff in the shops

Thanks Swole29 i am going to get everything together next week.

8. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Finasteride blocks type 1 dht not type 1 and 2 like dutasteride. Dutasteride is a lot more effective.

Eddie 1977 and Gav like this.
  9. Eddie 1977

Eddie 1977 Top Contributor

Shave it mate . I found when I was going thinner It was an easy decision but I suit really cropped in hair .try it u might be suited to having short hair

10. The Viking

The Viking Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I did that in the past i didnt mind it the wife hated it lol keep the ladies happy lol

ldn_geordielad and Eddie 1977 like this.
  11. noel

noel Top Contributor

no 1 and done

12. ellingham

ellingham Full Member

You still using the Ru5881 stuff mate, was always gona be my 1st option if i started shedding

13. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Not currently bud as not running any dhts. But if I was I would be using it as it stops the shedding when using Winny, mast etc.

14. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science Top Contributor

Shaving your head is proper downsy though init.

Would avoid at all costs.

Dat potato lyf is not for me.

15. bertos

bertos Full Member

Not sure if its a good deal, but nizoral shampoo on sale on amazon for about £4 for 60mls.