Half Rep Squat

Pie ead

Or even a quarter rep, since my hip is knackered I've started to do these for quads, I do stiff leg dreads for hams, just wondered people's views ?

And before I get called spaz mong cunty I know I am, btw they work for my quads seen good improvements over the leg press

Can you not do a front squat on a *ahem smith machine? I have been told it can be decent for quads. Failing that just play round on leg ext foot/seat position.

I’d have thought the amount of weight needed to put enough strain on the quads for a half rep or quarter rep might be asking for trouble and cause problems elsewhere like knees.

You can do leg press without pain?

Can you not do a front squat on a *ahem smith machine? I have been told it can be decent for quads. Failing that just play round on leg ext foot/seat position.

This.

With my back issues I do front and back squats on the Smith machine tbh it works great.

you don´t have to squat for decent legs. infact wilf sylvester dropped heavy squats & did bodyweight squats...many reps but i would just do leg press.
sly 1.jpg

I’d have thought the amount of weight needed to put enough strain on the quads for a half rep or quarter rep might be asking for trouble and cause problems elsewhere like knees.

You can do leg press without pain?
I do like 30 rep sets, this is only my opinion but I think they have a place in bodybuilding where it's just about stimulating the muscle, can use leg press to a degree

Back