Help Please

Not been I the gym in around 5years and it's time I become me again. Now I'm starting back the first question is what I'm going to take!? Don't want to go mental straight away, but deffo need to have help.
My friends are taking malay tiger, testex pro 250 and having good gaines. Would you advise I start with this? What to take with it? Looking at 2 stone increase would be great. Cheers

Wouldn't advise touching any anabolic until your in a pattern of good training and eating, 5 years off is a long time I'm sure the body would have a good response without any steroids. Stay consistent for 4 - 6 months then reconsider IMO. Or failing that as we are all impatient 400/500mg testosterone

Just get in the gym and lift. Worry about using at a later date once you've built a good Base.

no mention of diet and training...adding 2 stone will require more food for starters...

My diet is pretty good, well not much crap anyway.
Shake on waking up,
Brown bread and beans and sausage before work 8.00am

Double pouches of porridge around 10.30.

Tuna,mackeral and veg around 1.pm alternates with chicken or beef through the week!

Shake when I finish work 4.30 pm ish.

Then evening meal with the famley. 8.00 ish.

I eat tidy, most of the week but struggle to put weight on.

Dispite not going to the gym in years, i work in a scrap yard ripping cars up. So plenty in lifting, i no its not the same but I'm not lazy.

I do go out on the bike too, 15 miles in an hour and half, up and down mountains to keep the flab off.

I've had pneumonia around a month ago and lost over a stone, im around 11 stone atm but this gotta change and sharpish!

ok so you may need to have a bit of a look through what you eat... as your active....but not counting the cals... choices aren't bad...

I would make sure you get protein with every meal.... some protein in the porridge for example.... some fats or carbs in the shake AM.... maybe try add an extra meal in or something pre bed ...few whole eggs etc (cold or warm).

can sound a bit much but actually knowing how much you are cosuming calorie wise can be an eye opener and short of eating everything in site and getting tubby its better to work out what you need to maintain... as if you are dropping weight clearly calories are too low....

total it all up.... then add in say 500 cals ...... see how you go..... try and add it slow and steady to limit fat gain

if back in the gym on top of the other stuff your energy requirement is going up so you need to compensate...

If you're not gaining weight now, adding drugs into the mix isn't going to make any difference.

Get back into a routine of training and eating that's actually working first or you are just wasting your money.

That wouldn't be enough food for me if training hard AND having a physical job.

I'd try and get snacks or small meal in between 0100 and 1630, and maybe add some coconut oil in the shakes, or spoons of nut butter.

Skyr yoghurt with some granola and scoop of whey – with chopped fruit or berries perhaps – and hour or so after the 2000hrs meal.

Eat big to grow.

That wouldn't be enough food for me if training hard AND having a physical job.

I'd try and get snacks or small meal in between 0100 and 1630, and maybe add some coconut oil in the shakes, or spoons of nut butter.

Skyr yoghurt with some granola and scoop of whey – with chopped fruit or berries perhaps – and hour or so after the 2000hrs meal.

Eat big to grow.
This.
Plus the diet above would appear to be massively lacking in protein.

FOOD is the most anabolic substance there is... even AAS can't work without it in place. Here's my suggestion (for mass):

3-4 eggs with your sausage and beans in the morning. Lots of water, maybe some creatine.

Protein powder in your porridge, maybe add 500ml milk if not already. Chopped nuts on it.

1300hrs meal as is, but get water in too.

1430 or so have a sandwich with chicken, real butter and maybe 500mls milk or a shake

1630 hrs have your shake with some fruit and maybe even another sandwich or some cold cuts of meat (I buy the offcuts from supermarket deli counters for pennies quite often)

Training fall here? If so, lucozade sport and creatine during session... drink half at start, add water, as you get to half, add water again etc... constantly diluting as session progresses. Get a shake in after training with some fruit.

Eat with family – whatever is on the table – this is 'time off' bodybuilding.

Pre bed, Skyr/Granola as suggested.

If you don't grow on that, I'd be shocked!

EDIT: as for the gear suggested – do it 6-8 months down the line, but watch Malay Tiger, it's generally under-dosed and can be hit and miss as to whether it's the right compound in the amps, from what I've heard. I know a guy who had tons of it, and for ages it was all anyone had where I lived. The difference when many of them turned to other UGLs was visible.

Hey guys, thanks for the info.
I will make some changes to the food plan and see where it goes!

I'm 34 years old and roughly 5ft 9in.

Since the pneumonia as said I lost around a stone, but it's left me abit rounded at the belly with podgy tits. Lost what bit of shape I had and replaced it with tits!! Sad sad days...

I'm looking at training in the morning between 6 and 7. am.. Think this time will be better as can get more done! Just because the gym is empty!!

Is there anything I need to incorporate into the food to accommodate this?

Back