• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Help With Bpc157

Reacher

Finally got some bpc157 for my tendon tears in shoulder.
5mg vials and I've got plenty of mixing solution for now.

How do I dose ?
have insulin pins
never used peptides or gh before other than MT2 so not great with dosing.

How did you get on with this? Got a stupid niggling shoulder problem and thinking of giving this a go
Finally got some bpc157 for my tendon tears in shoulder.
5mg vials and I've got plenty of mixing solution for now.

How do I dose ?
have insulin pins
never used peptides or gh before other than MT2 so not great with dosing.

it helped but it wasnt magical.
useful and not particularly expensive so would use again if necessary but I think results will vary with injury and individual perhaps. Some will tell you it's incredible some say it's done nothing I think it just helped recovery a little but it's not an expensive addition so give it a go.

it helped but it wasnt magical.
useful and not particularly expensive so would use again if necessary but I think results will vary with injury and individual perhaps. Some will tell you it's incredible some say it's done nothing I think it just helped recovery a little but it's not an expensive addition so give it a go.

How long you use it for? Were you doing 500mcg/day?

I don’t think it works. Neither of them tbh

If they really worked they would of been picked up by a big company. It may work to reduce inflammation to a degree but only on the levels such as ibuprofen will

Back