• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hey Second Cycle Advice!!

Isaac1993

i had some great first cycle advice from great people on here!! I was wondering about my second cycle already!..

I’m half way through my Dbol cycle of 30mg a day, three doses of 10mg. I’ve seen great results
I want to try sust on my next cycle and also up my Dbol to 50mg a day.

Could anyone advise me on when to take sust and how much?.

How long should the cycle last.?

Would it still be a good idea to take a 4 week break taking novadex or should I just jump right in?

Sorry that I’m so clueless with the steroid side of things but research is so controversial and I prefer to read what people here have to say. If you read this thank you for your time.

I planned for a 6 week cycle then a 4 week break.
I saw sustanon added to a Dbol cycle on a pinned post for beginners as a good start somewhere and also I was recommended adding this by a different post.
I do have little knowledge which is bad but there are so many different opinions and cycle advice it’s hard to grasp what is correct and let my brain take it all in. What would yourself recommend as a second cycle?

To be honest, I’d say fuck making it a second cycle, buy some test e and start it as soon as it arrives and run 500mg for 10-12 weeks

That’s what I was thinking too. I heard you can take d Bol when your off cycle anyway. When should I take test e. 500mg for one day a week? I don’t know about test.

Also is there a particular brand you would use I see a lot of different testosterone enanthate and testo e ect

I would personally go for sustanon but it's down to a personal choice. Because you will not have to wait so long for it to kick in.

How many mg would you take James. And how long for, would you split dosage within the week say 250mg every 3 days or 500mg every 7 days for example

Split it mate. As you said every 3 days sus is normally 250mg and 500mg a week is fine for a first cycle. I stick to sus all the time if you find a test you get on with stick with it. So in late cycles when you add another compound you know where sides are coming from.

Ok mate thanks for your input! I appreciate it as it does get confusing. I’ll stick with sus or testosterone enanthate for now. Most probably 250mg a week to see how I react then I’ll up it in later stages of the cycle. I really do appreciate it have a great night lads

Test E 300mg a week is plenty

dont need the peaks and troughs of sust IMO, the test E will work straight away.....barely any difference to the tiny amount of test prop in sust

no need for dbol this time either

run 10-12 weeks.....

get food and training in order

have adex ready, you could take 0.5 a tab EOD to be super safe....if you had any gyno style flare up or big water retention it makes sense or just have to hand and see

Thanks for your input lads I appreciate it. I Think I will go with test e I’ll grab some adex too I think that’s very good advice. I am worried about Gyno but will wait and see what happens thank you again

keep diet in check and honestly it will be limited and also more visible, some people will confuse gyno with just added BF due to poor diet whilst on, so the more accurate and consistent you are the easier something like that will be to spot too....

I'm still learning with that side of things too but I'm getting there, with alot of advice and a diet plan I should know at least a little bit of the necessities. I'm getting there slowly anyway

Back