Hg2019

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by huntingground, Jan 3, 2019.

1. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

Bench

Feeling big and strong, look forward to hitting 4 plates with the SlingShot.

100mg Dbol and 1ml Cheque Drop/Halo solution.

Nortons with Nov. Birds were fookin unreal :bounce:

Bench
    60/80/100/122 - all comfortable, feeling good.
    150 - long pause, easy.
    184 - Wild Boar slingshot on, comp gear (chalk, wrist straps, gumshield, sniff), felt heavy on unrack, down and easy off chest, on transition to triceps slowed on LHS a little, powered through. Buzzing.
    122 * 6 - was pumping these out well and hit catch on 6th on LHS, jarring left front delt, the area that gives me grief. Binned it.

Tricep OH extension machine - 3 sets of 15 increasing weight and finishing with full stack.

Good sesh, back in for SQ on Friday morning.

JANIKvonD, JB, pooley1810 and 5 others like this.

2. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    200 dbol ha ha. Dat kidney power!!

huntingground likes this.
  3. huntingground

Feeling deep down tiredness this morning. No bad reaction to the bench or SS bench either and left delt feels OK. Plan was to SQ on Friday but I may hold off until Sunday morning and go all out.

This is the best place I have ever been at the start of a cycle. DL : 260*2 and 260*1, BP : 150 and 184 SS, SQ : 280 (wraps) on Sunday coming up. Weight is approx 127KG, feeling big and strong before cycle.

Look forward to see where this one takes me.

Awaiting blood test results now.

MRI Monday 08:20.

JB, LittleLiam, Fatbrah and 3 others like this.
  4. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

how long you been off cycle mate?

5. huntingground

In run up to Brits I was unwell and then didn't jab for 3-4 weeks until I was totally cleared out, then I started on 250mg Test a week until 4 weeks before comp then went on 1g Test a week.

So, after a break, I have been on 1g Test 4 weeks then onto big cycle for a week.

As you know, 1g or less doesn't count :lol::lol:

6. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Must feel good benching 4 plates. Keep plugging and you'll get nearer to 200 with the slingshot.

7. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

200kg is there surely if 184 powered up.. do 220 just to be sure

8. huntingground

I felt there was a little more there, only second rep I have ever done on SS too. Will keep plugging on. What was the highest you got on SS before your 180?

Haahaa, you're worse than me and that says something :lol::lol:

LittleLiam and JANIKvonD like this.
  9. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

The big man will be a force to be rekond with once that bench is up to them numbers

Dnt forget ur little mate scudda when u hit 200k insta followers x

10. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

In one session I did my usual benching around 150 for a few sets. Then 170 x 3, 180 x 2 or 3 and 190 x 1. I failed 200 but fresh I suspect it was there.
    Sligshot brings my elbows in hard which is what I need to do to protect my shoulder. I might start using it more soon to remember to tuck elbows tighter.

11. huntingground

Got Medichecks results. No actual figures yet but an overall profile from doctor.

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for the information you’ve provided - I understand you are a powerlifter. I can see also that your testosterone has been very raised in the past.

I am pleased to report that overall your results are healthy however there are a few areas which are worth discussing

You have normal red, white and clotting cells.

Although your RDW is slightly high, it is unlikely to be to of any significance in view of the rest of your profile

You have an increased level of alanine transferase. This can indicate inflammation within the liver and has many causes, common ones include prescription medications, heavy exercise and recent infections.

Your cholesterol profile shows that you have low levels of protective HDL cholesterol. You can improve this by increasing your oily fish consumption. Two portions of oily fish per week are recommended. Examples of oily fish include salmon, trout, tuna, mackerel, herrings, sardines and pilchards.
    Low HDL can also be caused by supplements aimed at raising testosterone. It is important to try to rectify this as HDL is protective against cardiovascular disease (heart attacks, strokes, etc.) and low levels can increase your risk for these issues.

I recommend visiting the QRisk2 website to see how your cholesterol might be effecting your cardiovascular risk. You will need your cholesterol to HDL ratio which is 4.18. The website can be found at:

https://qrisk.org/2017/

If your qrisk score shows that you have a cardiovascular risk of greater than 10% then you should discuss this result with your GP. If it is less than 10% then I recommend monitoring your health with an annual cholesterol profile.

Your uric acid level does not place you at risk of gout (low is okay).

Your CK level is high, indicating either having high muscle mass, or engaging in heavy exercise or a protein rich meal prior to testing. Yours is only slightly increased and is not a cause for concern.

Despite the slightly low transferrin, your ferritin level is normal indicating healthy iron stores. I recommend reviewing your dietary iron intake to prevent your stores becoming depleted.

Your testosterone result is very high.

If you are using testosterone gel and you took the blood from the finger used to apply the gel then this may have caused a falsely high reading. If this is the case then I suggest repeating the sample as a venous test.
    If you are using any supplements aimed at raising testosterone then I suggest that you decrease your intake. If you are not taking supplements then you should discuss this result with your GP.

Increased levels of testosterone can result in problems with your blood count, liver and prostate.

Best Wishes,

Dr Hamed Kamali

Just off to up the dose :lol::lol:

JANIKvonD, JB, milner575 and 3 others like this.
  12. huntingground

Figures are in now. All look fine or some are slightly borderline. Kidney markers are great.

Test is 186nmol/L.

13. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Testosterone gel ha ha. You would be bathing in the stuff with your levels.

14. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

7607040F-9F08-4508-91E3-CBF19BE7DC52.jpeg
    Ken ready for the weekend

JANIKvonD, JB, zack and 5 others like this.
  15. huntingground

280lbs, feeling battered since bench, upsurge in gear always does this too until body adjusts. Injectables will always go in regardless, whereas orals/GH/slin are dependent on feel.

Everything else spot on, saw Mat yesterday, definitely needed the massage, guy is a miracle worker. MRI Monday.

I have squat tomorrow, again I'll go on feel. I'd love to double 270 or something but not going to kill myself.

Chilled weekend with family, managing my boys u9 footy team this morning, then taking him to pool hall this afternoon (bought him cue and that now but he still has to stand on a little step to reach), missus out tonight so I'll chill with kids, bliss, peace, just how I like it.

JANIKvonD, JB, Sjundea and 2 others like this.