• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hgh Brands Review

Ohhh crap, most of the brands above are low key ones.. Here is the picture my source sent to me.
I wouldn't use a generic personally. Ask him for photos of the cartridges aswell, you could email them to merck and see what they say but thiose boxes look fake

I wouldn't use a generic personally. Ask him for photos of the cartridges aswell, you could email them to merck and see what they say but thiose boxes look fake
I know we are not allowed to ask for source but wondering anyway if I could get HGH in UK itself.

you'll get nothing from GH on its own, maybe a good pump if taken before training, or a better sleep when taken before bed. But GH on its own for strength and fitness.......zero point, just wasting good money.

Also, be careful with Saizen. Im going back a while but there was loads doing the rounds my way, i went on Saizen website and downloaded the PDF of full product range, and the didnt even make the GH in the Saizen size iu kits being sold here. Totally fake.

TBH i wouldnt use any of the brands listed above.
Completely agree with that first paragraph
GH on its own is pointless for size n strength imo
Yes, it'll keep you leaner and get the knock on effects from increased recovery, better sleep etc
But as for actually building muscle, no
A little testosterone will be much better

I know we are not allowed to ask for source but wondering anyway if I could get HGH in UK itself.

I dont source online but sure theres some websites available. However i dont know the quality of the GH as there's so many fakes or brands thats that pop up then suddenly disappear now its unreal.

Please dont think im nagging when i say dont bother with GH, its just ive been around a long time and speak to a lot of pro-athletes and even they struggle to source genuine GH. I just dont want you wasting good money on crap.
The person who sent you that picture of a what is supposed to be GH appears only to have one interest, making £, as its duff, and he/she knows it.

Even a close pro-athlete friend to me has had to recently ditch his GH brand as it contained MT2. Started using it and all of sudden he was brown as feck. So now hes looking to source elsewhere. Even he tells his clients not to bother with GH, its no miracle drug, just an expensive risk.

I dont source online but sure theres some websites available. However i dont know the quality of the GH as there's so many fakes or brands thats that pop up then suddenly disappear now its unreal.

Please dont think im nagging when i say dont bother with GH, its just ive been around a long time and speak to a lot of pro-athletes and even they struggle to source genuine GH. I just dont want you wasting good money on crap.
The person who sent you that picture of a what is supposed to be GH appears only to have one interest, making £, as its duff, and he/she knows it.

Even a close pro-athlete friend to me has had to recently ditch his GH brand as it contained MT2. Started using it and all of sudden he was brown as feck. So now hes looking to source elsewhere. Even he tells his clients not to bother with GH, its no miracle drug, just an expensive risk.
Completely understandable mate do you have any idea for test in UK? A protein shop guy suggested me to go with mk677 and oral testo. I am just thinking about it now. But as far as I understand oral is of not much use am I right?

genuine stuff is around problem is just harder to find...MT2 as HGH thats not even a rip off thats just a plain idiot..

just as someone is a pro doesnt mean they know where to source genuine GH either ..... with whats been happening the past few years its a bit harder yes .... unless your confident in your source... will be more of this coming too with gear also....

Completely understandable mate do you have any idea for test in UK? A protein shop guy suggested me to go with mk677 and oral testo. I am just thinking about it now. But as far as I understand oral is of not much use am I right?

I have no experience in SARMS, sorry. I do know they're now banned, so harder to source. I think some European countries still sell them?

genuine stuff is around problem is just harder to find...MT2 as HGH thats not even a rip off thats just a plain idiot..

just as someone is a pro doesnt mean they know where to source genuine GH either ..... with whats been happening the past few years its a bit harder yes .... unless your confident in your source... will be more of this coming too with gear also....

Yeah when he came in he was brown as feck. I thought he'd been on holiday as id not seen him for a while. And when he said no to a holiday or sunbeds i was shocked.
Obv hes ditched that brand and going elsewhere. What also surprised me is the source he got it off should know better, was one of the JP lot. So again he was selling crap knowing it wasnt what it should. That really fecks me off. Money grabbing wankers.

Yeah when he came in he was brown as feck. I thought he'd been on holiday as id not seen him for a while. And when he said no to a holiday or sunbeds i was shocked.
Obv hes ditched that brand and going elsewhere. What also surprised me is the source he got it off should know better, was one of the JP lot. So again he was selling crap knowing it wasnt what it should. That really fecks me off. Money grabbing wankers.
Mate you got any idea about Pharmaqo qomatropin? It's a generic one and some people say it is good comparatively to the knock off pharma HGH.

Back