1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Hgh Brands Review

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Jewoti, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Jewoti

Jewoti

legit is where the fcukin problem is. I posted a picture earlier if you see and everyone roasted the dealer . Seems like generic is better at least not knocked off. My source said that photo of saizen is Indian manufacturing and provided to athletes. Not sure though.

2. Jewoti

Jewoti

Thanks Simon I have ordered 100iu after some review lets see how it is. Will keep you posted.

3. I saw the photo buddy and they looked a bit iffy to me but I'm no expert in spotting fakes so I didn't bother commenting earlier.

Personally, I wouldn't use Saizen now coz I'm confident that 99% of it will be fake......unless of course it came prescribed from a chemist/pharm.

Chinese blue tops were the last GH i used and after that experience I stopped using GH.

4. Jewoti

Jewoti

High demand products like HGH has lot of fakes doing rounds.

Got Qomatropin today, looks authentic haven't tested yet. Will have to see how it is.

5. Fortress

Fortress

What are your opinions on pfizer pens. Are these all fake too?

6. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Bit dodgy mate but there are genuine pens about. I wouldn’t buy anything online though.

7. mal

mal Top Contributor

Rgenx ugl seems to get good reports, been arond a while now