1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Hgh Protocol

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by Dr Gearhead, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Dr Gearhead

Dr Gearhead Full Member

Am mid 40's now so looking to try out HGH for the first time primarily for recovery purposes. I know there's a million different ways to run it but I am torn between

• 2iu a day pre-bed or post workout (not sure if it would make a difference for the effects I'm looking for)
    • 4 or 5iu M/W/F again either pre-bed or post workout

I've read the M/W/F protocol would still allow my body the opportunity to produce some of it's own GH thereby not shutting me down completely and I like the idea of not having to pin every day but not sure if having a constant supply would work better ?

2. noel

noel Moderator

daily pre bed - at your age GH production is limited anyway......much better way to run it....easy too

3. Dr Gearhead

Dr Gearhead Full Member

Thanks

4. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

8iu Mon/Wed/Fri has always served me well.

No mention of brand though to avoid another internet cat fight @noel eh lad haha

5. Scudd33

Scudd33 Top Contributor

No point sub 8iu in my experience.
    Pre bed is the best,expect some swelling hand and wrist pain.
    Excellent for recovery and would do it again if I was flush

6. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

6iu Geno worked well.

Done pre-bed and didn't notice much diff when was done, just do it when I remember.

7. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I was doing 2ius on waking and 2ius post workout and found it subtle but effective.

Ran it for about 6/7 months and it was a strange compound. Didn’t really notice a huge amount until I stopped to be honest.

You OP, however, appear to have a drug problem.

SebChopChop likes this.
  8. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

The drug problem got me haha.

I tend to take my shots post training now too.

9. noel

noel Moderator

I think this depends on the quality of your GH. 4iu of Genuine GH definitely helps with fat loss and fullness - I'm a fan of more but to say less than 8iu is worthless I wouldn't agree with at all. Ive got a fair few people on less than that and it works for sure.

spearman, G-G and pooley1810 like this.