• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

HGH vs Ghrp/cjc combo- Age related

Alex

Account Suspended
Looking for more knowledge on this as i could be way off the mark :whistling:

If HGH uses a synthetic copy of growth hormone to bring about its results, and peptides such as ghrp-2 and Cjc combo work to stimulate the natural pulse and secretion would it mean that Ghrp and cjc combos would be better suited to people of a younger age.

Obviously in younger people HGH output is still quite high, so would it be true that synthetic HGH would be needed in higher amounts to go above and beyond whats there naturally to get a lot from it?

Where as a Ghrp and Cjc combo will work on natural levels to further increase it?

Could anyone also give a brief explanation (if possible lol) as to the synergy between HGH and slin

Cheers guys :)

Exactly the opposite IMO, an older persons gh output will have declined so the increase in natty pulsatile gh will bring about some very youthful and anti aging effects at even mild doses.

Peptides are limited to the individuals pituary output so no two people will get exactly the same so in a way your right that a younger person might be able to produce more but i reckon the older person would see more benefit. Just my thoughts.

As for gh and slin, as far as i know there is no actual interaction between them, its merely a case of 1+1=3.

Slin does little more than shuttle nutrients around the body.
However if additional nutrients are being shuttled around the body while the body is in a highly anabolic environment with gh and gear active then the nutrients can be utilised for muscular growth more effectively.
Taking into account gh's anabolic, hyperplasia (small i know) And probably most important lipolytic effects you can gain muscle while staying lean.

Pretty sure someone can put it more eloquently than me though :)

the GHRP/GHRH stack does not just increase your natural pulses it creates more natural pulses no matter the age, one of the biggest myths is that we produce less GH as we age this is not true we release less GH as we age we make the same amount.
look at it this way, the release of GH is like a garden hose with your thumb over the end, when we are say in our early twenties when a pulse is released several times a day it is like taking your thumb totally off the end of the hose so the water (GH) gushes out, as we age more of the thumb is over the end of the hose so less GH is released with a natural pulse, the peptide stack of GHRP/GHRH returns this to the release seen in our twenties.

as a young person you do not need more as no matter the dose of synthetic GH it is still over what you release naturally, so as a twenty year old adding 5iu of GH per day will still give you 5iu per day more than you are getting normally just as it would be if you was 40 the results in the way of skin, hair, fatloss may be more noticeable as you release less GH in your forties but you still go above and beyond what you are producing if you add synthetic GH no matter the age.

i would say peptides may be better suited to guys/girls over 30 due to the release of GH in natural pulses i mentioned above, just to be clear peptides increase the amount of GH pulses (chances of you catching a natural pulse with the peptides is very remote) this is why frequency is the key not dose.

as for GH and Insulin and the synergy between them all i really know is that GH/Slin taken Pre or Post workout works maybe not the in depth answer you was looking for but i normally look at things from a very simple angle plus i don't use slin that much these days.

Exactly the opposite IMO, an older persons gh output will have declined so the increase in natty pulsatile gh will bring about some very youthful and anti aging effects at even mild doses.

Peptides are limited to the individuals pituary output so no two people will get exactly the same so in a way your right that a younger person might be able to produce more but i reckon the older person would see more benefit. Just my thoughts.

As for gh and slin, as far as i know there is no actual interaction between them, its merely a case of 1+1=3.

Slin does little more than shuttle nutrients around the body.
However if additional nutrients are being shuttled around the body while the body is in a highly anabolic environment with gh and gear active then the nutrients can be utilised for muscular growth more effectively.
Taking into account gh's anabolic, hyperplasia (small i know) And probably most important lipolytic effects you can gain muscle while staying lean.

Pretty sure someone can put it more eloquently than me though :)
damn beat me to it Stephen

Back