Hi everyone, would this be something you would be interested in watching?

Hi all, paddy invited me over from uk-m (prodiver). Lots of familiar faces, good to see.

I was thinking about doing something different for a journal.

So will run a few ideas with you guys and see if you're interested in it, or even chip in with some other ideas of your own perhaps, the more ideas = the merrier.

I am going to compete again this year. I feel like ive brought up weaker areas of my body quite nicely (legs and upper chest/shoulders) and the strong points, arms, back and abs are of course always there as well. So im gonna be trying to make a real effort to get into shape for this summer for a few business ventures and also probably for some shows.

It would be nice to do a good few shows, afterall bodybuilding is such a large and integral part of our lives, it seems a shame to train for years and years and then only do 1 show every year, or 2 shows. Why not enjoy the time on stage and try hit the stage 3-4 times, trying to showcase the very best effort that youve put into your physique and get appreciation from the crowds and media/magazines that review/talk about it.

My idea is to do a very detailed vlog on youtube.

Would be on a weekly update basis.

But it wouldnt just be about training/diet blah blah, same regular stuff. Lets be honest, youve seen it all a zillion times before, youve seen other amateur competitors and pro competitors talk about their training, and the shock is, apart from a few different things here and there, IT'S ALL THE SAME! Lift heavy, be strong, eat well, (repeat for years and years) = great physique, dependant on genetics and gear as well.

So im thinking more 'questions and answers' on a vlog on youtube, as well as talking about the social aspect of bodybuilding and social scenarios as well as the way society percieves bodybuilders, how women percieve bodybuilders... how this changes from off season to on season (with tan, ripped, chisselled face etc) how people's reactions differ.

Do you think this would be interesting, would you want to watch it (cos it would take quite a bit of effort each week with filming out and about in london, editing etc) so theres not much point doing it if it wont be interesting to people or for people to learn from it and be inspired or change their minds about what bodybuilding is about etc.

Hit me up with some ideas guys. Take care.

Adam.

I think that would be awesome, i would watch. As long as its not the cliche Lift and eat videos.!

I would watch it once and then if i found it good i would watch them each time you made one.

yer sounds interesting, you should make a pilate and see how it goes down then judge the response as to whether you make more.

but sounds like it could be good

Back