1. While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

High Blood Pressure

Discussion in 'Injuries, Health & Personal Care' started by Taylorgym91, Nov 13, 2017.

1. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I messed around to kong with gp..had moniter etc 24hour but still didnt do anything bar look at my diet lol..exercise..so in the end i went online with a private script..so i take 5mg ramipril and bps perfect now

Sjundea likes this.

2. Taylorgym91

Taylorgym91 Full Member

Thank you mate I appreciate that! Hoping to get some good results from my first cycle I'm doing currently!

3. Taylorgym91

Taylorgym91 Full Member

Hopefully I won't have to go through that, I know it's not diet,exercise,smoking, drinking etc and will try and make that as clear as possible to them. If it does get really drawn out I will just say are you going to give me anything to sort it or not because I'm not happy leaving it this high. Surely it's not healthy for them to leave someone with high blood pressure. What kind of readings were you getting out of interest mate?

mal likes this.
  4. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    140 ...95..100.. and felt like shit..dizzy...its permanent at 120 or less over 75-80 now.

5. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

I wouldn’t goto the gym with it on tbh. It’s a right pain in the arse. A day off won’t do any harm

Taylorgym91 likes this.