1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

High Steroid Dose Experiences

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Big Bear, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Big Bear

Big Bear Moderator Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Ok I would like to know (and if you don't want to admit I understand but please don't post my mate stories unless your certain of the validity)
    What changes people have noticed with higher doses
    Say 2g
    3G
    4g
    5g and above
    Is there much difference between running 3 as opposed to 5
    Does the higher health risk warrant the return iyo
    I have witness impressive condition changes at 3G with several people

2. Sacky

Sacky Full Member

I have found the same.

3. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

I prefer it mate, all comes down to tolerance though.

If you can manage or avoid the sides of higher dosing, I.e you can still function as well then yes, its going to improve results, if you can't I.e lets say you're Appetite is fine at 2g but smashed at 3G then no.... You're better off at 2.

its only beneficial if you can still function at max intensity in the other areas, food/nutrition.

Some can tolerate it, some can't. I can so i use more, others can't so they stick with what they can. Its a suck it and see job for individual.

Obviously also dependant on their feelings with regards to potential benefit: potential risk

4. Greyphantom

Greyphantom Moderator

Training Log:
    Click Here
    my mate has found that up around 2.5g total (incl all compounds) theres some def changes in strength and recomp... but it needs food to drive the size change... lower dosing just doesnt do as much in his experience... yes this is on the button...

5. TAFKA

TAFKA Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    one thing i noticed was improved metal attitude... sounds a weak argument and people may judge me with teh whole ''bla blah you should always be highly motavated before gear'', but as much i appreiciate peoples opinions ..oh well lol.

im not saying i wasnt motavated on low dose or even natty .. but i found when i do ''big cycles'' i find i get lost alot more in what i do.

physiological changes i would say the main one iv benefited from is condition, yeah i get watery at times but on higher doses i can put away ALOT more food without conditioning deteriorating the same rate as lower doses.

all said and done though i havent done over 2g i dont think ... not by choice , im just too tight with cash atmn lol

6. Big Bear

Big Bear Moderator Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    high doses

Doink I was looking for results in direct line with doses I appriciate that sides and drug tolerance comes into play but was taking the stance that the doses states were tolerated so basically if someone has gone as high as 5g did they find much difference from 3 or where the changes quite minimal
    I have an extremely high drug tolerance and literally suffer or have so far no sides so my interest is if all things are equal does say going from 2.5 to 5 really make a massive difference in the real world or is it in reality more subtle

7. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

i think a high dose of a certain compound will yield the results ie
    1.5ml of ace a day, i think if everything blob on you will be seeing changes daily
    say 0.5 ml still change, but deffo not as quick

thats what ive noticed around the forums anyway, if your doing upwards of 1ml ace a day, changes are daily

erebos likes this.
  8. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

i get you mate.

then yeah, all things considered and bare in mind the inconsistency of my approach in comparison to yours, I feel you'd get more from 3 than 2, 4 than three. Don't think I've hit 5 and I've no real desire to push the doses as high at present so I won't do for a while. I know I always did see more results.

tren being the standout one, 150-200mg a day was literally gobsmacking.

So all things being equal though diet etc , more gear will = more results from my experience.

9. Jim

Jim 2x British Champ Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    More is better.
    Ppl who say otherwise probably haven't run 4-5g of aas or a fibbing.
    Food is more important tho.
    If any one said more isn't better they're wrong.
    Its all up to the individuals to decide if the risk to benefit ratio is worth while tho.

as @doink said if you can still push in the food then more is better.
    if you can't then you are a pussy as force feeding is part and parcel of this game.

Not IMO fact lol.

I am natty tho so this is an observation... never would I take any aas as its wrong and all you druggy cunts should hang your head in shame... and up the dose or play chess.

Flinty, JimmyF, Sacky and 1 other person like this.
  10. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Oh and as addition, going heavy on orals for 6-8 weeks was another way to bring about rapid changes. Never really pushed it as hard as I'd have liked to though due to my lifestyle, something has to give.

You don't have that issue, plus you're a hell of a lot bigger than me.

11. Jim

Training Log:
    Click Here
    @BigBear

up the dose and tel us? lol

danny187 likes this.
  12. TAFKA

TAFKA Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here

you say you have witnessed changes at 3g.. do ytou think it makes a difference if its 3g of 1-2 compounds or is its lower doses of 6 compounds but both making up to 3g?

and what FOR YOU.. have you really found to be the ones you feel good on and are most effective?

13. Jim

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I know you ain't asking me but I like to but in so... lol
    1st it depends what compounds 1-2 compounds... what compounds? 3g of premo and var imo will not be as potent as 3g test and tren... so it depends on the mix of compounds.

you'd be hard pressed to find a compound that will give more gains then 3g tren so a mix of compounds wouldn't imo be as good as a massive dose of tren... but who the fuck wants yo run a massive dose of tren? so typically mix it up to add to the total dose.

could go all round the houses with this one...

too complicated this why i stay natty...

WWR and TAFKA like this.
  14. JW007

JW007

You often hear it purported that Food is the most anabolic substance blah blah blah!!!

Food is just a part of it, you can be smashing in 10 000 calories, thing is, if you dont have the ability to metabolize the food and sythesize the protein, your pissing in the wind so to speak!!

Normal people dont have this ability, so 10 000 calories and 1-2g week just aint going to cut it, you will just shit most of it out!!

There is one small Brit Pro:whistling: we all know who advocated low doses and big food intake...and consistantly shrunk every year LOL

You need the high doses to utilise the food, otherwise dont bother

MUTANT, LittleChris, Dig and 3 others like this.
  15. TAFKA

TAFKA Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    @AHF good point... i found on eq i could eat most out of house and home lol, but jusat got super fat and at one point really mesed with my stomach.. think i was hitting 6500kcal clean.. doesnt sound that hard but keeping it clean was pretty hard mentally.

now im on 1ml of tntmast ed think its 100mg prop/75mg tren a/75mg mast and 4000kcal.. also on slin and its best iv ever gained for me, however not the highest cycle... that said i have no doubt of what @Jim was saying that more would be better.. if i had the cash to double up etc im sure i would gain better .... why dont we all chip in and ill try it........... for the good of the board of course so we can all see the ecological validity of this chat lol.