Hobbies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mersey Muscle, Jan 13, 2022.

1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

In other words this Mersey guy is acting like a bellend

And he is the tank guy who got banned for being a total fookin gimp, anyone with eyes can see it’s him

2. Mersey Muscle

Mersey Muscle Full Member

I'll take this onboard mate but honestly I'm just being myself and trying to enjoy posting on a forum and I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. Some members get along with me, others don't. That's life. Outsiders aren't welcomed here and that's really the biggest problem on this forum. I can see what you want though. All newbs should stay in the background, not post much, and maybe in a few years you will accept me in your clique/club. That's all fine and dandy but it's not how I roll mate.
    There's a few agendas on here right now with trolling and a few trolls launched a campaign against me that I got bored of real quick. They wouldn't stop though so I've started blocking a few as there wasn't any other choice. What would you do? Put up with it?

Sorry mate, but I'm not a kiss-ass and I don't do trolls. If that means you don't like me or accept me into your clique I will just have to deal with it and be an outcast from your club.

3. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

Ah that word, a tank favourite….. “agendas”. Strange coincidence that you both have the exact same posting style and ruffle everyone’s feathers the same way. Uncanny one might say.

HTL and Richie_Rich like this.
  4. Mersey Muscle

As you already know mate, this is where I train. But it's surprising how fast rumours and lies can spread in the minds of people on forums who want to believe daft stories isn't it. I'm not wasting my time trying to convince anyone of anything anymore though. They can think whatever they like. If members bug me too much, I''ll block them and crack on.

EmpoweredFit. Upton. Wirral.

IMG_20220114_083120.jpg

Stokesy likes this.
  5. Sjundea

Sjundea Moderator

I never ruffled anyones feathers so can’t comment. I didn’t post in open forum from the off, posted a training log and then engaged with those that engaged with me.

basically I wouldn’t go to someone’s house and tell them how they should live, I applied that same philosophy here when new.

Richard Dick likes this.
  6. Mersey Muscle

We're all different people mate. You did what you wanted to on here by starting a log and that's fine.
    I haven't come on here and tried telling anyone how they should live or what they should do though so I don't know why you've just said that to me. Is freedom of speech not acceptable and allowed here mate? Am I expected to stand in the corner and be quiet until a probationary period is over and I get the green light to chat and post?

Sorry if I seem over confident but don't take that personally. I'm not stepping on anyones toes here and I'm very respectful to most of the members. Just being myself that's all. I'm on cycle at the moment too and feeling great. I'm not forcing anyone to chat with me if they don't like my persona.

7. GolfDelta

GolfDelta Competitor

What lab are you using Mersey?

8. Stokesy

Stokesy Full Member

Completely agree! Well said!

Sjundea likes this.
  9. mal

mal Top Contributor

Why dont you start a bodybuilding log on here and post some pics etc focus on yourself and your goals

Sjundea and GolfDelta like this.
  10. Mersey Muscle

1. Too busy and can't be arsed.
    2. It would bore me to death posting threads about my reps/sets/lifts everyday.
    3. I'm 44 now mate. I made all my gains and hit my goals between the ages of 17 and 35.
    4. I'm not a bodybuilder.

Why don't you start a log mate if that kind of stuff matters to you?

mal likes this.
  11. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Some people might just like to argue.

GolfDelta likes this.
  12. mal

mal Top Contributor

Thats fair enough pal, ive got a log on here when i was competing, since covid ive obviously got nothing to post atm, having a goal is motivational, im just trying atm to build back some sort of shape.

GolfDelta likes this.
  13. Mersey Muscle

@mal
    Waiting for an answer from the guy (you) who is using 2 labs that he won't even dare mention the names of on a forum and yet feels obliged to question me and tell me what to do to get integrated into a clique?
    Erm, ok. Nice try. Good one !

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  14. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

whats your National Insurance Number?

15. Mersey Muscle

NR 999 999 999. Ext 999.
    Call me haha

AnimalLifter likes this.