1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Home Multigyms

Discussion in 'General Bodybuilding' started by BustaNutt, Apr 16, 2019.

1. BustaNutt

BustaNutt

I recently saw a promotional video of Lee Priest working out on some of these MegaTec mutigyms and they look like quite a good bit of kit. I like Lee Priest but he does seem to promote a lot of junk in my opinion. I know you can’t trust anything anyone says when they’re getting $$$ for it.

Anyway, I wondered what people thought about these kind of compact home multi gyms or if anyone had some experience with them. My concerns would be that they look fiddly and aren’t robust enough. Are they worth it? Any recommendations?

2. rasp

rasp Full Member

can´t go wrong with powertec.. but i would just get a good solid power rack, incline bench, Olympic set up and that´s it. A lot of power racks now you can built attachments on them. cables, etc.

s man, BustaNutt and Simon like this.
  3. noel

noel Top Contributor

Lee built zero muscle in a home mutligym.....id swerve unless spending a good amount or had the know how to construct ......

I think if you have the space and money then sure a proper set up ala Coleman or whatever or some basic bits to get going is ok, but just for space, choice, upkeep id use a gym, unless you lived somewhere so remote ..

BustaNutt and Greedy Ben like this.