• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

How best to run var ?

Right I remember!

It was a discussion about Var being active at a quarter half life for peak blood levels, hence taking it two hours before training.

I would split my dose - 50mg am and 50mg pwo.

id do that

Unsure on the evidence to support it but a lot of creatine with Var is supposed to go down well due to the way it acts
I read the same on another forum and gonna run creatine during cycle, Thanks for the reply

Anavar is still harsh on lipids and on liver values especially at 100mg, seeing that toxicity is seen at much lower doses.
Personally i wouldn't treat it like candy.
Con certainly not gonna run like candy but after doing a fair bit of research 100 mg was pretty much the dose most seem to favour, can i ask how much you would suggest as its not cheap.
Hope the op has gone well and you will be back to some sort of normality soon:thumb:

Con certainly not gonna run like candy but after doing a fair bit of research 100 mg was pretty much the dose most seem to favour, can i ask how much you would suggest as its not cheap.
Hope the op has gone well and you will be back to some sort of normality soon:thumb:

Surgery went well i was already back in the gym today (coaching not training lol).

Well with all things i believe in starting low and working up if the results are not coming.
Years ago bodybuilders uses much lower doses of this compound with great success.
Its only recently with the internet that these higher doses have become the norm.
Perhaps go with half your orginally planned dose and run it for a few weeks then if nothing is happening (which i doubt if its legit!) increase again.
I am a believer in lower dosed but longer duration treatments in all aspects of bodybuilding.
But hey JMO so take it like that nothing more nothing less.

A fan of the 14 on 14 off low dose ideas? I've ran a few bog-standard cycles in the past, but now after a forced break of 4 years this is something thats making me think - once the muscle memory stops and the gains are harder to come by than a simple deload and another 8 oz of meat thrown in a day

Surgery went well i was already back in the gym today (coaching not training lol).

Well with all things i believe in starting low and working up if the results are not coming.
Years ago bodybuilders uses much lower doses of this compound with great success.
Its only recently with the internet that these higher doses have become the norm.
Perhaps go with half your orginally planned dose and run it for a few weeks then if nothing is happening (which i doubt if its legit!) increase again.
I am a believer in lower dosed but longer duration treatments in all aspects of bodybuilding.
But hey JMO so take it like that nothing more nothing less.

One of the reasons i believe people run so much with drugs like var is that they tend to be under dosed. I just dont see how a drug such as anavar that always seemed to be so expensive for 5mg tabs can then just come out for the same price but as 50mg tabs.

I had good results with 100mg per day pre contest. it was the last 3 weeks and it gave me a great sense of well being and i started getting stronger leading upto the show when energy allowed

One of the reasons i believe people run so much with drugs like var is that they tend to be under dosed. I just dont see how a drug such as anavar that always seemed to be so expensive for 5mg tabs can then just come out for the same price but as 50mg tabs.

I had good results with 100mg per day pre contest. it was the last 3 weeks and it gave me a great sense of well being and i started getting stronger leading upto the show when energy allowed

I reckon you are onto something here, I ran Anavar a few times in the 1990s at well below 100mg pd and had good results. Same to some extent with Dbol, Sust, Tren and Deca. Mind you being not very clues up I lost most of the gains on each cycle :lol:

Back