1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

How can I tell if my dbol is fake?

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Louisianaboy, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louisianaboy

Louisianaboy Full Member

Ok, I recently bought this dbol. It came in a sealed black back with a logo on it that said dbol with the chemical formula on it. It has 30 little pink capsules in it. They are supposed to be 50mg each. I have taken 3 so far, one a day. Haven't really noticed anything. I've researched it and talked to some people and they say dbol should be a octagon shaped pill and that it sounds like I got scammed. Is their anyway to know? Thanks in advance, hopefully I didn't lose my $80 with this. I'm posting from iphone so sorry for any typos. Is their a way I can post a picture?

2. Louisianaboy

Louisianaboy Full Member

3. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

You should notice fairly qiuckly by 'feel' if they are fake or not if taking 50mg

Also dbol doesn't HAVE to be any particular shape or color. Different labs have different color/shape tabs. I think you mean hexagon shaped.. referring to Brit dispensary 5mg dbol

Sciatic likes this.
  4. Louisianaboy

Louisianaboy Full Member

I just read on another forum that the kind that is mostly fake is around 1/2 inch rounded pink capsules is why I'm worried. I'm not sure if I feel it or not honestly..I may have a little more agression, but not sure. I may just be thinking and dealing with more and I also took a shot of test e monday so could be that. What should I do keep taking it or try and get rid of it just in case? Is their anyway to tell if I brake it in half?

5. ASpurD

ASpurD Full Member

Your going to have to suck it and see mate, give it a week or so at that dosage before jumping to conclusions.

6. Khaos

Khaos Banned

3 days....give it atleast a week, patience is a virtue....

7. 1Tonne

1Tonne Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Pictures of tabs and packaging would help..

8. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

He posted a pic before.. blank foil sachet and plain caps with pink powder in them... being from US could be anything

1Tonne likes this.
  9. 1Tonne

1Tonne Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Ahh kk. I can see an empty post so either cant see pic or it got removed.

Cheers bud.

The Red Meat Kid likes this.
  10. Max

Max Competitor

taste it, should b kinda chemically sweet.

11. Louisianaboy

Louisianaboy Full Member

The bag it was in did have a logo on it also, I just pulled it off. So I should break one open and see if it's sweet tasting? Thanks for all the responses.

12. smurphy

smurphy Top Contributor

Any pictures of it?

13. danny187

danny187 Top Contributor

50mg a day for 7 - 10 days if nipple dont itch its fake LOL

Serious I know but nipples, Thai pinks within 2 days nips went crazy lol

14. Louisianaboy

Louisianaboy Full Member

Thanks for all the replies. I've been taking it and today have really noticed my nipples burning. Lol I hope it is just the dbol and not the start of gyno from my test/deca. I have decided to stop taking the dbol and just continue with my test and deca. Thanks for all the advice. I am sure I will be back soon for more advice and questions. This site is the best forum for steroid advice I've found! All the other ones I joined are full of smart asses. Thanks again for the help.

15. flynnie11

flynnie11 Top Contributor

Don't listen to Danny at all , he is just prone to gyno .

Ive taken 50mg a day of pharma dbol and 1.5g of injectables and no lumps r any sign of gyno

Take then for a week or so and ur strength and weight so go up

U don't "feel" anything when on gear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.