How Many Cheat Meals A Week

Did you like it then?
I had one of those the other night while spending the night with the junkies and homeless in the train station of Zurich.
I found it too expensive and for some reason i don't like the BK burgers i find them dry....

It was lushhhh, cant believe you didnt likr it. BK is probably my favourite meal as the nearest one is 30 miles away so i rarely have it. You have offically dropped in my ratings of coolness!

Provider. You are slightly missing the point in the context of the OP a bit, as yo go off on your evangelical pro fat parade

I like Skip hills refeed method of a day of super high carbs but keeping the fats very low....and using this to figure out timings of what it takes to have you full to bursting then the time after that it takes for you to water over then dry up...for the purpose of hitting the stage

Who's Provider?

On my refeed from keto hasn't been to bad, Already had half a bag of twiglets 150gms galaxy bar and about to make a home made pizza and garlic bread then maybe a couple of pimms and diet lemonade with frozen fruit and have a bag of haribos sitting in the cupboard that may get a spanking !!! Roll on tomorrow back to the keto just a shame the metformin hasn't turned up :whistling::whistling:

You Pat.

You are like the jehovas witness or Harold Camping of the Nutrition world :lol:

I'm not Provider.

What am I to make of the opinions of someone who can't read even my name properly..?

Back