How Many Gs Of Nuts Per Day

Dorm3r

Top Contributor
Just want quick answer ive been average id say 80gs of nuts a day now thinking maybe this is to much so want to know what everyone thinks. I will be starting a shake which i will put 1 tablespoon of almond butter in x2 a day so obvs need to then take that in to account im trying to get my diet sorted and on point and done google search couldnt find any exact figures

I try and make a 700g jar of peanut butter last a couple of days to get my nut gainz

On a serious note I wouldn't think 80g nuts is a gaint amount, prob only talkin a couple of handfuls aren't you?

How many r in a snicker? Thats a rule of thumb most bodybuilders follow iirc

king size or regular?
from a tin (well tub) of celebrations?
fun sized?

details dammit jim.....

th

My tiny hands can't handle a regular sized snicker so I have to devour a full tub of celebrations worth of fun size ones

Ever noticed how the little fun-sized choccy bars taste so different from their big brothers?

Take creme eggs. Never met anybody who didn't love them.

But the creme eggs in a tub of Miniature Heroes...they sit there like the fat boy in the schoolyard who gets picked last for the football team aren't they?

Just want quick answer ive been average id say 80gs of nuts a day now thinking maybe this is to much so want to know what everyone thinks. I will be starting a shake which i will put 1 tablespoon of almond butter in x2 a day so obvs need to then take that in to account im trying to get my diet sorted and on point and done google search couldnt find any exact figures

Can you see this is these are the wrong questions?

Not one to belittle but sometimes it's astounding how intelligent thought leaves people when it comes to the gym.

Engage brain mate.

How many grams of fat are you trying to eat?

How many grams of fat in nuts?

What fats are you already eating?

Do you know how much carb fat protein you are already eating?

....its like saying how many bricks to build a house?

How much oil should I refill my car with?

Unless your actually asking what a good ratio of the various types of fat is?

If I ate 80g of nuts per day which is around 40-50 grams fat depending on the nuts used.
I would go with a mix of walnuts, almonds, brazil nuts and I would make sure all are RAW not roasted.

I think 60gs of nuts is two handfuls also i do have mixed nuts have them salted as font have much salt in my diet at all.

And not worked out exactly how much fat per day but going to do 20pc ratio but that being said to much of one thing is never good so when was reading people only sugest say 60gs of nuts so was wondering if there was a rule of thumb not about using the brain lol just asking if there is a max etc i dont know much about diet and am trying to learn and will be keeping a food diary so can keep track of macros etc

Think Im just going to go 50gs witch will be around 28grams of fats i think so then i can add in my other food sources to make it up to where i need it think I will be looking at 61grams fat a day what do guys average on fats??? Just curious

Back