1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

How Much Superbolan 400 A Week??

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Anabolicadz, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Anabolicadz

Anabolicadz

sounds good! How much a week was you pinning mate? The pharmaqo dbol are good too I can’t see any issues so far. Did you get bad pip off the superbolan? Had a jab about 4 days ago and it’s still sore as fk lol

2. Greenoh

Greenoh

I used one vial
    I might just have to put up a pic and shut up all you big mouth twats.
    Judging purely from your picture I ain't far off your size at all , I'll get around to stroking your ego and uploading a pic at some point ,cocky cunt

3. Simon90

Simon90 Top Contributor

Only messin haha
    Tbf lads In my old gym rate the oils and they're some big cunts in there

4. SebChopChop

SebChopChop Full Member

Still waiting for that pic. Hope you're in my condition too ;)

You used one fucking vial and it turned you into a monster and makes you the UGL Jedi. Yeah, sums up most of the board really I supposed.

GolfDelta likes this.
  5. Greenoh

Greenoh

I didn't get any pip other then when I was going into scar tissue. I started on 1 ml per week and upped to two then 3 by the third week and kept at that till it was all gone.

6. Greenoh

Greenoh

One thing I would add here is the fact that old sis lab results regarding tren hex were Zero% hex and 150% tren enathate on multiple lab results. The rest of their lah results from the period were pretty good. Seemed like they had no tren hex or couldn't brew it and replaced it with eneathate and labled otherwise.

7. Greenoh

Greenoh

Not a great sign but if your browse the anaboliclab.com link I posted you'll see that too many times good labs had contamination and or mold detected in their product. lovely. First and formost if you dont know a periocular lab the most worrying thing formost should be sterile procedure not is it properly doesed. As you'll see well know named labs have a bad rep of contamination on independent test results . Check yourself.
    Bs

End of day I don't even know why I'm defending a lab I know little about other then I had good results from my own opinion .I stopped using parmaqo purely because of bad responses with 0 proof it's shit , still the doubt was enough . Best to opt for a well documented good lab R.H.O.M + pharmacom off the top of my head would be a go to I suppose and probably cheaper then that pharmoqo , it wasn't cheap where I was getting it ...
    Obviously this post is open to shitposting and to twat comments so feel free! I seem to be a magnet for assholes lately ... Not in a good way ...