• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hygetropin or Getropin HGH

Paulieb

I did ask this question on UKM but did not get a lot of feedback so I will ask you guys and girls.

Hygetropin or Getropin HGH which is better in your opinion
confused1.gif

Or are they the same?

Many thanks

Paulieb

a lot of people say getropin but both of them are about the same they are expensive espicially when you can get riptropin for cheaper and they are just as gd mate

getropin as in these?

Getropinpacking.JPG

unless i got fake ones there is nothing in them. and I mean nothing.

Hyge good, there are fakes about though so if you don't know what you're looking for ask someone who does (pref not somebody who sells it)

Getropin... Fucking shite. You'd get more out of buying Eph than buying getropin.

What tell take signs are u using.

I've just had some 1 try n tell me the pinwheels with no stickers I have been using are fake n I'm adamant there not lol.

Because of the conflicting stories of what are real, what's fake etc I'm just not sure whether to throw my money at Hygetropin..:confused:

Tbh mate I've heard so many conflicting stories I'm not even sure myself anymore.

Ive still got a source who was selling the old dr lins so I stocked up, they're dated as use before jul this year but it's hardly gonna matter.

Pretty sure the ones you mentioned are sound btw.

I'm more or less certain they are as have used them for my shows.

Back