1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Hygetropin Yellow Tops...

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by dbo, Aug 2, 2018.

1. dbo

dbo Full Member

Hey guys, i've recently just started taking Hygetropin yellow tops to aid recovery in injuries however something doesn't sit right with me and I read online that some guy had one batch tested and it was found to contain no GH only Lisinopril and Mannitol drugs for blood pressure/kidneys which has got me a little paranoid. I've noticed that most batches online seem to be hygetropin.cn or .com.cn but not .com which the website doesn't exist and the serial number definitely doesn't check out, I'm aware although it's most probably fake gear I'm hoping it atleast contains some active ingredient.

Has anyone had any experience with yellow tops with hygetropin.com at all? I'm considering getting blood work done a week in just to see where my growth levels are at...

IMG-0469.JPG IMG-0470.JPG

Attached Files:

zack likes this.

2. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Chances of getting real GH in this day and age are nothing. Unless you're getting it on script.

Better off with ghrp6 or a ghrh way cheaper and atleast you know you're getting something.

3. dbo

dbo Full Member

When you say real do you mean real asin has actual GH in it or real as in pharmaceutical, because i'm not too fussed if it's UGL aslong as it has active growth.

zack likes this.
  4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Pretty sure I'm right in saying the yellows are fake hygetropin. The blacks and greens are the legit/better ones.
    I wouldn't touch the yellows from what I have read.

5. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Defo not real pharmaceutical lol.

It's UGL been around for years. Touch and go at best. Would've been better spending the hundred plus quid on test and tren.

Doubt there is any real HGH in it. As in an active Ingredient.

dbo likes this.
  6. dbo

dbo Full Member

Sound I’ll just sell it on then I don’t wanna take juice again mate not touched it for years, plus I’ve got bad tendinitis in both knees that I’ve had for over a year and half which is getting in the way of my MMA so was just hoping I could take growth to repair it as I read it promotes collagen synthesis. But guess it’s back to the drawing board.

zack likes this.
  7. huntingground

huntingground Pencillus Maximus Competitor

GHRH, BPC157 and TB500 would be useful to investigate for your issues.

Hilly and zack like this.
  8. noel

noel Top Contributor

getting GH tested is pretty expensive....

most people that sell fake GH actually put SOME GH in for obvious reasons... it can be done cheaply or they put Peps in.....

plenty of crap about and plenty of good stuff too.

anyway Hyge hasn't been solid for years now.... id never use it anymore to be honest
    what you have is at best generic GH with a label that your paying a premium for.....