I Ain’t Got Time To Waste

ChosenFW1

Hi there

I am starting my journey to be in the best possible shape I can be for next Summer (as getting married and want to look back on the pics of me in the best shape)

I’ve not trained consistently for the past year, as I’ve been studying at postgrad level and it was hard work

First phase is a short (8 week) cut looking to get down to a reasonable body fat, then an extended gaining phase.

Training is upper/lower and kcal are set at 2,150 for this cut (91kg at the moment)

7FC78979-2310-49D7-A118-83943185A77B.jpeg

(Bear in mind have been in much better shape but this is after 3 months no training at all and daily junk food haha)

Just hoping to log progress and get feedback and ideas where possible

Good luck

How’s your upper lower split?

I do the same so would be good to see an alternative

Upper 1

Flat DB
Seated DB OHP
Dips
Pullups
Bent row
Tricep Ext

Lower 1

DL
SLDL
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg ext
Calves (some days extra bicep)

Upper 2

Standing BB OHP
Incline dumbells
Dips
Pullups
Machine Row
Tricep Ext

Lower 2

Hack Squat
Leg Press
Ham curl
Leg extensions
Calves (sometimes extra bicep on this day too)

I don’t do much isolation work as focusing on major movements until strength is back up (around 15% down at the mo)

Got MV Pre 2.0 coming tomorrow so looking forward to seeing how that goes, I’m a big fan of pre workouts mainly because I enjoy a slightly wired feeling in the gym tbh

Deciding whether to use yoh again, I like it but it does make me feel a tad anxious.

To give more detail on the cut aim, i’ll initially do it for 8 weeks but may extend to 12.

I don’t have much muscle at the moment and gaining strength/size back is a priority but I want to do it from a place where surplus kcal is wise (it wouldn’t be at this high bodyfat)

Got MV Pre 2.0 coming tomorrow so looking forward to seeing how that goes, I’m a big fan of pre workouts mainly because I enjoy a slightly wired feeling in the gym tbh

Deciding whether to use yoh again, I like it but it does make me feel a tad anxious.

To give more detail on the cut aim, i’ll initially do it for 8 weeks but may extend to 12.

I don’t have much muscle at the moment and gaining strength/size back is a priority but I want to do it from a place where surplus kcal is wise (it wouldn’t be at this high bodyfat)
I love abit of PREEE

I found mvpre very good!

good luck with this. seems you have your head screwed on and know what you need to do!

Upper 1

Flat DB
Seated DB OHP
Dips
Pullups
Bent row
Tricep Ext

Lower 1

DL
SLDL
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Leg ext
Calves (some days extra bicep)

Upper 2

Standing BB OHP
Incline dumbells
Dips
Pullups
Machine Row
Tricep Ext

Lower 2

Hack Squat
Leg Press
Ham curl
Leg extensions
Calves (sometimes extra bicep on this day too)

I don’t do much isolation work as focusing on major movements until strength is back up (around 15% down at the mo)

What sort of volume you got on that ?

Natural

Diet is 2,300 kcal (a small deficit for me)

Protein is 200g. I like steak and try to eat close to 500g a day

I like pump blends too, I was using a combination of Superhuman (very good) with Infl8 (just one scoop).

@flash

Volume is usually two or three work sets. Either one heavy/one lighter or two heavy/one light

Heavy: 4-6 reps, light: 6-12+

I do more volume on pullups and deadlift though

Natural

Diet is 2,300 kcal (a small deficit for me)

Protein is 200g. I like steak and try to eat close to 500g a day

I like pump blends too, I was using a combination of Superhuman (very good) with Infl8 (just one scoop).

Mmmm I’ll have a look at those

Superhuman lol can’t get much more of a better name then that

@flash Superhuman is good 8.5/10. There is another by Alpha Lion called ‘Freedom Juice’ which is similar but you get a bit more on the panel, bit more stim, worth the extra £3 a tub I think.

Infl8 is a pure pump product, I like it though it makes a good combo with a stim product.

I go to GymBeast online shop

I’ll ask him if he has them and what he thinks

He’s like the pre work connoisseur

Back