I Said Classic Physique Destroys Open Bodybuilding

That makes even less sense then. I thought he was with granite sups in the US and trained by Joe Bennett.
Don’t know why Ruffin would really bother. Waiting for supps from the UK and a crappy tracksuit

saw JJ come up on a coach i follows page recently, he's put 50lb on over the last year and this coach ( good one ) rates him as his client if the year !!
fair play to his 'gainz' you know, that's impressive shit, just the guys a complete fucking banana.

That head to toe trained by JP clothing look is pretty good though
I’ve signed up for 6 months coaching from Joe Jeffery

I’m really excited to use the site enhancement oil to get my arms to 16 inches and finally hitting my lifetime goal of 200lbs bodyweight and a 220kg deadlift

Screenshot_20210119-132451_Instagram.jpg

JJ. he lost 50lb gains it back then its gains. ok
For the abuse he's put his body thru, those pics are just not justifiable. With all the seo, myoplasmic hyperplasia peptide stuff he goes on about (might not be correct terms but it makes my point) he looks awful.

For the abuse he's put his body thru, those pics are just not justifiable. With all the seo, myoplasmic hyperplasia peptide stuff he goes on about (might not be correct terms but it makes my point) he looks awful.

I looked better coming out of hospital to be fair....

agree totally. for a pedantic science quoting man who claims superior knowledge and uses boat loads of stuff he looks shite.

I mean look like the amount of gear your using ....at least wear the badge with some pride!

I dont disagree at all,
particularly the first pic considering what we know he's done to get there.
but 50lb gain is a fair amount.

Doesn’t look 250.
I am amazed still at the amount of people who are deluded at what level they will get to in bodybuilding when they clearly don’t have the genetics and what they are willing to risk health wise. Regardless of work ethic willing to eat on the clock drug to the gills etc etc.
Casey Viator at 19 years old. About 210 ish lbs. about 50 years ago. Dream genetics
8F74A33D-F518-4D64-83D0-344362EEC36A.jpeg

Agree with mac does not look 250 and looks full of water and considerably fatter to my eye. Get you need to gain fat etc, but that looks like a lot more fat per lb of muscle gained than I'd be happy with.
No fucking way is he 245lbs

Im 260’ish now and am taller than him and I’m carrying much much more muscle than he is. My thighs are twice the size. My torso dwarfs his

He’s a blag artist

I can’t stand bullshitting cunts

Back