1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Icon Labs

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Richard Dick, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Anyone know the scoop with them? Or going to give them a go?

2. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

I could reel off at least half a dozen labs that have been around for years that people rarely complain about, why someone would use an unknown baffles me

Afghan, rick89 and Sjundea like this.
  3. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Novelty I suspect. Also from a fairly decent source. Wonder if they're going to phase out Nexus or something.

4. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

I've never got the 'decent source' flex either, fair chance he's getting it for next to nothing to push it which gives him a better profit

Richard Dick likes this.
  5. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Well to me "decent source" means they have some sort of quality control with what they're selling, which that guy always has previously. You get some sources that are good at communicating, post stuff quickly, don't run out of stock but they sell hit and miss labs like zydex and sis, fake hcg, and the like.

You're right though, if I started brewing gear that's what I would do. Go around some the main sellers and offer them it at a few quid a vial to get established.

6. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

To be fair if its the same source i think it is, only seen Icon on one site I use, he’s never just put up random labs that change all the time like some sites, he normally just sticks with 1 or 2 labs, after using that site on and off for last 2 years I’d be fairly confident Icon is just as good as nexus.

Fair easy to contact and just ask, from what he said back to me Nexus isn’t going anywhere and will still be his main lab, Icon just comes in more conventional doses so works out a little cheaper for the tight bastards, think he said the dbol will be 100x10mg instead of 100x20 etc

Scudd33 and Richard Dick like this.
  7. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

I've just started using this source,and I have to say that the service and quality of products are excellent.I haven't used icon yet,but I can't see the quality of these products being any different from the other products he stocks.
    No genuine,reputable,legit source with a good rep would sell bunk gear.
    As tapletop has already alluded too,you could always contact him and ask.
    Before I started using him,I contacted him to ask him questions regarding his products,as I hadn't used him before and he answered any queries I had straight away.when I did order I got my order the very next day.

8. Tapletop

Tapletop Full Member

It still surprises me how many lads make threads instead of just shooting an email over (not aimed at you op), no source is gona flip out over a email lol, some will give one word replies but fella that runs the site i reckon you’re on about always seems happy to help, Ive sent him countless questions over the last few years.