• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilders and Synthol

Diesel

Banned
just a spark for debate here ?

forget Greg Valentino and idiots like that they had arm implants

was wandering though you look at the likes of Markus Rhul ,Ronnie ,Kai and many others and i would have a strong bet they have all used synthol . when used effectively its practically un noticeable

one major give away for me is the calves you can see a notable difference between them now obviously genetic will play a role but i reckon lee priest/jay may have synthol the calves

MY MAJOR QUESTION IS ........

do you think IFBB PROS / ANYONE SYNTHOL THEIR ABS YOU LOOK AT RHUL AND SOMEONE LIKE VICTOR MARTINEZ AND I HAVE WANDERED

is using synthol in the ABS even possible ???????????

views/comments

what you reckon their ab protocol is ????

surely thats feckin dangerous ???

next question lol

ANYONE ON THE BOARD SYNTHOLED THEIR ABS ? PM IF EMBARASSED :)

For me at pro level synthol should be banned I see it as unfair advantage!

I would rather stand on stage knowing what's mine is mine and is not gna disperse in 6 to 12 hours or whenever the synthol goes!

But these guys would prob do anything just for an edge on each other!

Ha a mate of mine did one mill in each bicep, tricep and delts! Was funny

big a over at promuscle was asked this in his seo thread and hes seen it done it by some to good effect on abs.

For me at pro level synthol should be banned I see it as unfair advantage!

I would rather stand on stage knowing what's mine is mine and is not gna disperse in 6 to 12 hours or whenever the synthol goes!

But these guys would prob do anything just for an edge on each other!

Ha a mate of mine did one mill in each bicep, tricep and delts! Was funny

its ok to inject oil containing aas in your muscles but not plain old oil to stretch fascia to potentially facilitate new growth? (afterall alot of synthol used is just mct oil with b.a or similar)
to add a new dimension on a lagging muscle group using synthol is bad but site injecting is not?
not having a pop mate repsect everyones opinions and sparks a good debate but surely you can see the condradictions in that way of thinking?

I know for a fact the pro's do it! Lee Priest always mentions it on the SBS! He says the amounts of synthol they're taking is very high and there now moving onto safer water based one's not that it will make a difference! I've heard that from Derek Anthony and the man himself Dave Palumbo!
Majority of pro's use it in there calves and Bi's, Being honest I'd say they use it everywhere!

Personally I think it's fair, it's available for anyone to use it's just personal choice and having the ability to use it effectivly and not get over excited.

to be fair i think the op was referring to synthol use on abs not if synthol is widely used. probably well known that most pros and amateurs have used it i just cant see the mystique behind it. like philly said dave palumbo openly talks about it in his q&a's and derek anthony has even outlined his protocol used for calves.

The lack of cross stations in todays pro,s say,s alot. Lee haney hints about it in interviews.
Muscle mass is muscle mass at the end of the day be it water or oil.

its ok to inject oil containing aas in your muscles but not plain old oil to stretch fascia to potentially facilitate new growth? (afterall alot of synthol used is just mct oil with b.a or similar)
to add a new dimension on a lagging muscle group using synthol is bad but site injecting is not?
not having a pop mate repsect everyones opinions and sparks a good debate but surely you can see the condradictions in that way of thinking?

Ohh I get ya mate I take gear myself and thought about that whilst I was posting the reply!

I just feel that taking synthol is bad for the sport just my opinion of course! If I was to come second in a big show that I'd worked really hard for to a guy the worked possibly as hard but had taken synthol to give him an edge over me I would not be happy at all! Understand me mate? But your post is also a valid one

Derek also talks openly about Bicep doses etc. But shooting in the abs is becoming more and more apparent! I don't know has anyone noticed Phil Heaths abs but in every show he's done since 08' they've become bigger and bigger by the show! Even guys like Ronny Rockel seem to have the uncontrollable gut but it's not like a bloated gh gut it seems to be rock hard muscle which is just making it obvious

Derek also talks openly about Bicep doses etc. But shooting in the abs is becoming more and more apparent! I don't know has anyone noticed Phil Heaths abs but in every show he's done since 08' they've become bigger and bigger by the show! Even guys like Ronny Rockel seem to have the uncontrollable gut but it's not like a bloated gh gut it seems to be rock hard muscle which is just making it obvious

His abs do look unreal, it must take a fair few tries to get it spot on. I can imagine they've had a few site injections to see how to sculpt it to still look real.

Back